Part 8

Natalie POV 

We are driving to get Izzy when Jared grabs my hand and puts it on his knee. I look at him and tell him that we can't. He brings up the fact that my parents aren't here so we can. He grabs my hand again and puts it back on his knee. I rub circles along his skin 

¨Natalie.¨ he groans. 

¨Hmm?¨ I ask. 

¨You drive me crazy.¨ he said. 

¨I know.¨ I said smirking back at him. 

. He lets my hand go and I look at him. Even though he lets my hand go he leaves his hand on my knee. Ugh, damn. I feel him start to rub my knee. 

¨Jared.¨ I say and look at him.  I move his hand again but he doesn't budge. He just puts it back. He continues on rubbing my knee. I look at him and he still doesn't respond, he just smirks moving his hand higher. My breath hitches and that's when he stops. He looks at me and I look back at him. 

¨That's what you get, princess.¨ he said. I just hold his hand and leave it on my knee for the entire time until we get to Jacky's new house. It is beautiful. I think to myself. I look around to find Izzy and I finally see her. She sees me looking at her and starts walking over to the car. 

¨Hey, dad.¨ Izzy said. 

¨Hey, Izzy, how was time with your mom?¨ Jared asks as he starts driving again. 

¨It was alright, I guess.¨ said Izzy. 

¨Why just alright?¨ I ask her. 

¨She was just a bit mean today." she says 

¨Oh, well I will talk to her later about that.¨ said Jared. 

¨Yeah please.¨ she said. 

We were driving around for a bit when I looked back to see that Izzy was sleeping. 

¨Is she asleep?¨ asked Jared. 

¨Yeah she is.¨ I whispered. 

¨Okay good.¨ he said back. 

¨Um, so about later.¨ I said. 

¨Yeah, what about it?¨ he asked looking at me then back at the road. 

¨Where can I sleep?¨ I asked him. 

¨You can sleep in a room with Izzy  or  you can sleep in a spare room. It is honestly up to you.¨ he said. 

¨I'll think about it, Jared.¨ I said. 

¨Okay princess.¨ he replied. 

Soon, we were back at my house. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. Izzy was still sleeping so I had to wake her up. 

¨I will be back. I just have to ask my parents something.¨ I told Izzy and Jared. 

¨Okay, we will be out here.¨ Izzy said as she rubbed her eyes. 

I walked inside putting my bag down. 

¨Mom, dad. I have a question.¨ I said. 

¨Yeah, honey, what is it?¨ my dad asked. 

¨Is it okay if I spend the night over at Izzy's?¨ I asked. 

¨Yes of course. You are 17 now. If you want to stay there for a couple days, too, you totally can.¨ my mom said. My dad nodded in agreement. 

¨Thank you guys so much¨ I said, hugging both of them. 

I walked up to my room and grabbed two bags that had everything I would need for the sleepover. I was walking downstairs with both of my bags when I saw Jared. He must have heard me because he was already staring at me. He immediately walked over to me and grabbed both my bags. I said thank you, softly. I said bye to my parents and walked over to his car. He put my bags in the trunk and opened the car door for both me and Izzy. 

¨So I guess that means that you are spending the night, right?¨ Izzy asked once we were in the car. 

¨Yes, I am.¨ I said. 

¨Okay well then that is great because we need to get ready for tonight. Don't even bother asking for what because I won't tell you.¨ she said. 

Jared got in the car and we drove off to his house. As soon as we got there Izzy's boyfriend was standing on the door step with flowers. When the car came to a stop Izzy ran out of the car to her boyfriend and jumped in his arms causing him to drop the flowers. 

¨I missed you.¨ her boyfriend said wrapping his arms around her. 

Me and Jared were just standing there smiling at them and each other. 

¨If you guys want to go somewhere you can. Jeremiah, make sure Izzy gets home before 6.¨ Jared said. 

¨Yes, sir. I will make sure she is home at 5:30.¨ he said. 

Izzy and Jeremiah said their goodbyes and drove off in his car. I looked down at my watch and it was only 12:30. Jared turned off the car, walked over to the trunk and got both my bags. 

¨So what do you want to do?¨ he asked me. 

¨Hang out, watch movies.¨ I said. 

Thank you guys for reading this book. It has been fun. If you want me to add in more pictures or music put it in the comments. Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you!!!! Part 9 will be out soon!