Part 25

Jared's POV 

Once we got home I picked up Natalie bridal style and brought her to our room. I laid her down gently on the bed and was going to go check on Izzy but I heard a soft voice that stopped me. 

¨Don't leave me.¨ Natalie whispered. I turned around and saw her laying on her side. I got in bed next to her and she immediately snuggled against me. 

¨I won't ever leave you.¨ I told her. 

¨Can you hold me?¨ she asked. 

¨Of course.¨ I said. She turned around with her back facing me and I just wrapped my arms around her. When my arms reached the front of her stomach, she rested her hands on mine. 

¨I love you.¨ she said. 

¨I love you too baby.¨ I responded. 

¨Thank you... for saving me.¨ she said. 

¨Anytime, I can't believe he did that to you. What type of person does that?¨ I asked, more to myself than her. 

¨A sick person.¨ she said. 

¨Are you okay?¨ I asked her. 

¨I'm feeling better. He didn't get too far but I feel like I need to wash every part of my body.¨ she said. 

¨I can draw you a bath and we can take one together.¨ I said. 

¨I would love that.¨ She said giving me a kiss. 

¨I'll call you when it's ready.¨ I said. 

¨Okay, well I'll be here.¨ she said. I went into the bathroom and got rose petals out of the cabinet so I wouldn't have to do it later and got some candles. I turned on the water hot but not too hot then I poured in some of the vanilla bath soap that I know Natalie loves. Once the tub was full I put the roses in and lit the candles. Natalie will love this 

(The tub is bigger than this)

I went in the bedroom and saw Natalie smiling up at me

¨Why are you smiling?¨ I asked her. 

¨I just got news from Maria.¨ she said. 

¨What is it?¨ I asked. 

¨She's in labor.¨ Natalie said. 

¨Want to tell me what she told you in the bath? I don't want the water to get cold.¨ I said. 

¨Yeah of course,¨ She responded. I held her hand as we walked to the bathroom. When she saw it I saw her mouth drop. 

¨Jared this is beautiful.¨ she said. 

¨You're beautiful.¨ I replied back to her. She smiled and got in the bathtub after taking off her clothes. I got in behind her and rested my hand on hers. She leaned against me and it felt so good to have our bodies touching. I moved my hand and moved it towards her sensitive spot. 

¨Jared.¨ she said. 

¨Hmm.¨ I said. 

¨Don't start. If we start I know I won't be able to stop.¨ she said looking up at me. I smirked and put my hand lower touching her sensitive spot. She moaned and leaned back more into me. I took my hand away which caused her to whimper. 

¨Why did you do that?¨ she asked. 

¨I thought you said if we start we won't be able to stop.¨ I said. 

¨I did but it feels so good. Maybe we should take a shower instead.¨ she said. 

¨Yes let's do that. ¨ We got up and unplugged the tub. I turned on the shower and pressed Natalie against the wall, running my hands over her body. She had curves in all the right places. I kissed her and she moaned into the kiss causing me to groan. This girl drives me crazy, I thought. I traced my kisses all the way to her neck and sucked on her sensitive spot. She threw her head back and moaned. I moved my lips down from her neck and onto her breasts. I grabbed one in one hand and sucked on it while played with the other. Soon I made my way down to her pussy. I pushed my finger into her and she moaned louder. 

¨I see someone is already dripping.¨ I said smirking. 

¨Don't tease me, just fuck me already. I need you inside me.¨ She said. 

¨I want you to beg.¨ I told her. 

¨Please Jared, please just fuck me, I need to feel you inside of me,¨ she said. That was it, I couldn't take it. I placed the tip at the front of her entrance and pushed it inside of her. She moaned and I went in and out slowly. Damn she is so tight, I thought. 

¨Go faster.¨ She said. I went faster and pulled her hair. She put her hands up against the wall and I fucked her even harder. By this time she was a moaning mess. I pulled out and picked her up carrying her over to the bed. 

¨Please.¨ she said. I pushed my dick inside of her and grabbed both her hands and held them in one of mine over her head. She moaned and soon I felt her clench around me. 

¨Oh my god Natalie. I'm about to cum¨ I groaned.  Soon we both reached our climax together. 

¨That was amazing.¨ she said 

¨We should take a shower.¨ I told her. 

¨Let's just lay here for a little while longer." she said. Oh shit, we didn't use protection, I thought. 

¨Natalie, we didn't use protection.¨ I said. 

¨Oh no. I want a child so if I end up being pregnant then it's fine, we'll take care of him or her or both together.¨ she said. 

Part 25 is now out!!! People have been asking me to update more and I ended up getting at least 3-5 parts done. I hope you enjoy the book so far. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share if you want. It would be helpful for me to get publicity but you don't have to. I would really appreciate it though!! Thanks to all my fans and readers. Love you all. Part 26 is going to be out later so keep an eye out for that!!!