Part 41

Jared's POV 

After putting everything away me and Natalie went into our room and made sure that everything was put up and organized. Our room wasn't really a mess but we wanted to have room in our room just in case we wanted to have our kids sleep in the same room as us for the first couple months. I was thinking about me and Natalie getting married sooner. I mean I want to wait but at the same time I really wanna marry her. I can't wait to see her walking down the aisle in a beautiful white dress with all of our friends and family. She was sitting on the bed reading a pregnancy book when I sat down next to her. 

"Natalie, can we talk?" I asked her. She looked at me and put the book down. 

"Yeah of course, what is it?" Natalie asked. 

"I want to get married." I said. 

"Me too." Natalie said. 

"No, I mean like I want to get married soon." I said. 

"How soon?" Natalie asked me. 

"I want to get married in at least a month." I told her. 

"We can do that." Natalie said. 

"I already have the place reserved and the day. All we need to get are our wedding rings and do our vows." I said. 

"What is the place called?" Natalie asked. 

"Resort at Squaw Creek." I said. 

"You want to get married in California?" she asked me.

"Yes we can travel, we have the money, we have the space, we have everything we need. You'll be 5 months during the wedding and it'll be worth it, the kids won't be here yet so it gives us time to have our honeymoon before they get here." I said. 

"Yeah you're right. That sounds good, I'll start looking at wedding dresses with Izzy tomorrow and get her opinion, then we can go cake testing after before the wedding." Natalie said. 

"Yeah that sounds good." I said. 

Natalie's POV 

"So I'm going to go talk to Izzy and she what she thinks." I told Jared. 

"Yeah go ahead, by all means." Jared said. I walked out of the room and knocked on Izzy's room door. 

"Izzy are you in there?" I asked. 

"Yes come in." she said as I opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed with Jeremiah. 

"Me and Jared have decided to move the wedding up. I was wondering if you wanted to be my maid of honor." I said. A huge smile spread across her face and she jumped on me. 

"Of course, I would love to be your maid of honor." she said. 

"You need to write a speech, are you okay with that?" I asked her. 

"Of course, I can't wait for your guys' wedding." she said. 

"Also can you go dress shopping with me tomorrow?" I asked. 

"Yes we can go in the morning because I have a doctor's appointment at 3." she said. 

"Okay perfect." I said. I walked out of Izzy's room and felt butterflies. I stood still and against the wall for a minute. 

"Natalie are you alright?" I heard Jared ask.

"Yeah I'm fine, I think the babies are moving." I said. 

"Where?" he asked as he put his hand on my stomach. 

"Right here." I said pointing to the right side. He put his hand there and smiled as the baby kicked again. 

"That's our girl or boy." Jared said. We laughed as we went to our room and watched tv. I was leaning against him when I heard my phone ring. 

"Hello." I answered. 

"Hi Natalie. How are you?" my mom asked. 

"I'm good, a bit tired." I said. 

"I heard that you're pregnant, how is that going? Do you have any cravings or morning sickness?" Maria asked me. 

"I got sick earlier but it's not morning sickness and I don't have any cravings yet." I said. 

"How is my little grandson or granddaughter doing?" she asked. 

"Actually you're having both, I'm pregnant with twins." I said. 

"Congratulations. So you'll be due in November then?" she asked 

"Yes November 15th." I said. 

"I'm really happy for you. What else is new in your life?" she asked me. 

"I'm getting married to Jared in a month. You are invited. I was wondering if you would like to walk me down the aisle with dad." I said. 

"I would be honored." she said. 

"I was also wondering if one of the boys could be the ring bearers." I said. 

"I'll ask one of them." she said. 

"Thank you so much." I said. 

"Of course, I should get going, the twins are crying, I'll call you back." she said. 

"Okay give them a kiss for me." I said. 

"Will do." she said as she hung up. 

"Was that Maria?" Jared asked. 

"Yeah it was, she wanted to see how I was doing." I said. 

"That's nice of her." he said. 

"Yeah." I said. 

Part 41 is now out!!! What do you think? Do you like the fact that Jared and Natalie are getting married sooner? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote. The next chapter will be dress shopping. Hope you enjoy. If you can, please share this story with your friends. It would be great if I could get some more publicity. And thank you for those of you who have stuck with me throughout this story, it means so much to me. There will be a second book for those of you who are wondering. It will about both Jared and Natalie and their kids. If you have any ideas on a title, then comment below!!! THANK YOU!!!!