Part 28

Jeremiah's POV 

This is crazy, I can't believe I'm going to be a dad and I can't believe that I am going to a safe house. This is all so crazy. I love Izzy so much and this baby is the next step of our relationship. Everyday I ask myself how did I get so lucky to have someone as beautiful and kind as her as my girlfriend. The thought of ever losing Izzy scares me. If I ever lost her I would be a losing a friend, my girlfriend, my other half, my world, my everything. She makes me feel something that I don't even know how to explain. 

Right now we're in the car just holding hands. Her head is on my shoulder and her hand is on her stomach while her other hand is holding mine. I place my free hand and place it over the one that's on her stomach. I close my eyes and try to imagine what our baby will look like. I bet she will have blue eyes like Izzy and dirty blonde hair like me. Yes I said she because I believe that our baby will be a girl. I can't wait to go on family hikes, bike rides, runs and whatever comes to mind when our baby is born. 

If someone were to ask me who I want in the world I would immediately say Izzy in a heartbeat. She is my world and so is our baby. 

¨Mr. Daniels, me and Izzy have something to tell you.¨ I said. 

¨Of course what is it?¨ Jared asked. 

¨I'm pregnant.¨ Izzy said. 

¨Congratulations you guys, so I'm assuming there will be a wedding soon?¨ Jared asked. 

¨Yes there will be.¨ I said. 

¨Good, and until your guys' get married you guys will continue to live in this house with me and Natalie.¨ Jared said. 

Wow Izzy's dad is very chill about all this. If my parents found out I got someone pregnant they would want to keep me in their house forever. I place my hand back on Izzy's stomach and she smiles. I kiss her cheek and rest my head on her shoulder. 

¨Baby.¨ she whispered. 

¨Yeah.¨ I said. 

¨I love you.¨ She whispered in my ear leaving her lips there for a little too long. I gasped as she sucked on my sensitive spot. I grabbed the blanket from my bag and placed it over us. I kept both my hands under the cover and I slipped my hand in her jeans. Once I reached her pussy her breath hitched. 

¨Jeremiah.¨ she whispered, moaning into my neck. 

¨Can you guys keep it down back there?¨ Jared said. 

¨Of course sir, sorry.¨ I said. I tried to move my hand but Izzy put it back on her pussy. I felt her hand move away and onto my jeans. She unzipped my pants quietly and started rubbing me. 

Natalie's POV 

I can't believe this is happening. I wish Jackie would just mind her business. Jackie has not called Jared at all for the past two days. And she tried to have me killed, now she's out of jail? I hate Jackie, I don't know why Jared married her but I love him so much that my love for him is so much more than his mistakes. I reach my hand over to plug in my phone charger. I plug in my phone and set it down in the cup holder. When I try and move my hand back to my lap Jared reaches over and grabs my hand, he smiles at me and I smile back. 

¨Should we really go to the safe house?¨ I ask Jared. 

¨Yeah I need to keep you, Izzy, and Jeremiah safe.¨ Jared said.

¨You can't run from your problems Jared.¨ I said. 

¨You're right, we will face this together as a family.¨ he said

¨Izzy and Jeremiah. Are you ready to go home?¨ Jared asked. 

¨We're not going to the safe house?¨ Izzy asked. 

¨No we're not, Natalie said that I needed to face my problems instead of running away from them and she's right.¨ Jared said. 

¨So are you going to talk to mom?"Izzy asked. 

¨Yeah I'm going to have to.¨ Jared said 

Part 28 is now out !!! Thank you to all my readers. I love you all, please read the whole chapter, don't skip. If you don't like the book, tell me what type of books you do like and I can work on one. Please don't forget to comment and vote!!!