Part 33

Natalie's POV 

I cant believe I'm four months pregnant, that's crazy but I am so happy. When I looked back on the baby monitor my eyes started to tear up. I looked over at Jared and his eyes were teary also. 

"We're having a baby." Jared said. 

"Babies " the doctor asked. 

"Babies?" I asked. 

"Congrats, you guys are having twins, from what I can tell, you are having a boy and a girl,  would you like pictures?" the doctor asked. 

"Yes," me and Jared said at the same time. 

"Okay, well the doctor will give them to you, but for now here are your prenatal vitamins. Take one serving a day. Also you are supposed to be due on November 15 " she said handing me prenatal vitamins. 

"Thank you." I said as I handed the prenatal vitamins to Jared, who then put them in his jacket pocket.

"Your next appointment will be  when you are 22 weeks, the doctor will be in shortly." the doctor said as she left. Jared gave me a tissue and I wiped my stomach off and pulled my shirt down. Suddenly I heard the door open. 

"You must be Natalie." the doctor said. 

"Yes," I said. 

"My name is Doctor Samuels, I will be your doctor throughout this pregnancy. Here are the pictures. And your baby is healthy and growing. I'm sure the doctor who took your sonogram told you this but your appointment is in 2 weeks. Make sure to take your prenatal vitamins. Your baby is the size  of an apple Other than that, you guys may go." The doctor said. 

"Thank you."  I said. Jared helped me up and held my hand as we walked back to the car. I placed my free hand on my stomach and smiled to myself. 

"How are you feeling?" Jared asked me as we were at the passenger door. 

"I'm feeling good, just a bit tired." I said. 

"We should get you home so you can rest." he responded. 

"Yeah that would be a good idea." I said as Jared opened the door. I got in the car and Jared closed my door going to the driver's side and drove us home. I must've fallen asleep because Jared tapped me on my shoulder. 

"Hey, Natalie, wake up." Jared said. 

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"We're home, come on." he said gently. I stretched and got out of the car. I blinked twice and saw Izzy running towards us. 

"So how far along are you?" Izzy asked. 

"I'm four  months." I said. 

"You're kidding, you're not even showing" she said. 

"I sorta am, this shirt is just big on me. I've been wearing bigger shirts. Anyways, do you  want to see the pictures?" I asked. 

"Of course I want to see my god daughter. I will be the god mother right?" Izzy said. 

"Yes of course." I told her. 

"Yay so where are the pictures?" she asked. 

"Right here." Jared said as he handed them to her. 

"I don't know what I'm looking at right now but I can't wait to see the baby  when she is born." Izzy said. 

"What makes you think that our baby is a girl?" I asked her. 

"I just know." she said. 

"Well actually there isn't just one baby. We're having twins." I said. 

"No way, twins?" she yelled. 

"Yes" I said. 

"Well if that's the case I vote boy and girl." she said. 

"Me too, I want the boy to be older though." I said. 

"Makes sense." she said. 

"Do you know whether you're having  a baby or babies?" I asked. 

"I find out in 2 weeks." she said. 

"Is Jeremiah coming with you?" I asked. 

"Of course, he is the father after all." Izzy said as she laughed. We talked for a little while longer and went inside. I walked up to my room and laid down on my side. I closed my eyes and dreamt of the day when I would be able to hold my kids in my arms. 

"Natalie, are you awake?" I heard Jared ask.

"Yeah I am, is something wrong?" I asked. 

"No not at all, I just want to check on you and see how you're doing." he said. 

"I'm fine, I just feel a little sick." I said. As soon as I said that I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Jared rushed in and held my hair as I continued throwing up.

"Let it out, it's okay. I'm right here." Jared said. 

"I'm fine now." I said as I stood up. 

"Are you sure?" he asked

"No," I said as I threw up again. He continued holding my hair and rubbed my back with his free hand. 

"It's normal for you to feel this way." Jared said. 

"It is?" I asked. 

"Yes, it's not exactly morning sickness but it is normal to feel nausea." he said. 

"I need water." I said, ignoring what he just said. 

Part 33 is now out!!! Jared and Natalie are having twins. Tell me what you think. Comment and vote below. Yes I changed some things, I am having Natalie be 4 months pregnant. She didn't have any morning sickness and none of her symptoms were showing. She gained a little weight but it wasn't bad. So for those of you that are confused, you'll understand but yeah, Natalie is 4 months pregnant. And she did have spotting in the early weeks of her pregnancy which is how she thought she wasn't pregnant, so she took the pregnancy test when she no longer had any spotting. Now here we are. Comment and vote below