Part 5

Continued from last part... 

¨Can't tell you that, but happy birthday Natalie.¨ he said. By now we were sitting on my bed just talking. My door was closed but I didn't lock it. My parents are strict about having boys in my room even if they didn't know about Jared coming into mine.  His hand soon went to my thigh and I slightly jumped.  This is so wrong, he can't have my hand there. He chucked and said, ¨Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you. Yet.¨ I felt the heat rise to my face and looked away. I cannot believe he just said that, especially to me. I moved his hand away from my thigh because I knew it was wrong. He's 34 I'm 17, there is no way that we can be together. Yes, I like him but I can't feel this way towards him, it's wrong. He knows this too. 

¨Don't look away princess. I like seeing you blush. ¨ he said as he put his hand back and placed it higher. I looked at his lips and he looked back at mine. I quickly looked away as I realized what I was doing. 

¨Jared, you know this is wrong. What are my parents going to say when they find out?¨ I asked looking at him. 

¨Yeah you're right. I just I can't help myself. You're so beautiful." he said smiling. 

¨Thanks,¨ I said. I leaned against my headboard and closed my eyes. Jared traced his fingers alone my jaw and said, ¨I love you princess.¨ 

He loves me? He cannot possibly love me. I am so much younger than him. My parents would kill me and him both if they found out I was with him. I thought to myself. He can't. No, I won't accept it. He is getting a divorce. I just can't. 

Jared's POV 

Today is Natalie's birthday and she will be 17. It has been so long, I can't believe it. I really like her. I know it's wrong and I know that her parents will kill me if they find out about me and her. But there is no us. Not yet anyways.  I don't want to get her in trouble but at the same time I want her. I know what you're thinking. Why don't you just tell her parents that you are in love with their daughter? My answer is that if I were to do that, her parents will look at me like I am crazy or they will keep me out of her life for good and I don't want that. So the best thing for me to do is to keep my feelings in check. If I have to pretend to not like Natalie in a relationship way in front of her parents then I will do that but at the same time they can't stop me from having feelings for her. Having to wait for Natalie, is hard already and not having her at all will kill me inside. 

I know this was a short chapter but the next one will be longer. If you liked this chapter please consider commenting and voting. 

If you don't like this chapter please consider commenting and telling me what would make it better. I would love the feedback.