Part 10

Continued from last part... 

¨I want to show you something.¨ he said grabbing my hand. I got up and followed him over to his closet. He opened the door and let go of my hand, reaching for a box that was up there hidden. ¨I want you to have this.¨ he said. 

¨What is it?¨ I asked. 

¨Look inside of it.¨ he said grabbing my hand again and leading me over to the bed. I sat down with the box in my lap and opened it. There I saw pictures, gifts, letters.  I grabbed the first thing that caught my eye, it was a picture of me and him at my 15th birthday. 

¨You kept this?¨ I asked, showing him the picture with my free hand. 

¨Yes, of course. That was one of the best days of my life. That was the day when I told you I loved you for the first time.¨ he said. 

¨Wait what?¨ I asked. 

¨When you came to my house when Jacky was not here, you fell asleep on my chest. You were  tired from your birthday party and were at my house for a couple hours. Izzy was not here. And I kissed you and told you that I loved you.¨ he said. 

¨I had no idea.¨ I said. 

¨Well, now you know, when I saw you at your party hanging out with your friends, I knew I loved you. You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to turn 17.¨ he said. 

¨What is the real reason for you ending the marriage with your wife?¨ I asked. 

¨Well, do not tell Izzy this. Her mom cheated on me with my brother. And you. I left my ex wife for you. The thing is though is that I did not love her, anymore.¨ he said. 

¨She cheated on you?!¨ I yelled, getting up. 

¨Yes baby, it's okay though.¨ he said. 

¨No it is not. She cheated on you. You are such a good man. You do not deserve someone like her.¨ I said, sitting back down. 

¨Yeah well I have you now. Even if it is not exactly official.¨ he said smiling down at me. 

¨Yeah true.¨ I said. 

¨Did you bring your dress?¨  he asked. 

¨Yes, I did.¨ I said. 

¨Good Izzy should be home in a couple minutes.¨ he said. As soon as he said that I heard the front door open. 

¨Dad, I am home.¨ Izzy yelled. 

I jumped up and walked over to the front door to greet her leaving Jared behind. 

¨Natalie.¨ he whispered. 

¨What?¨ I asked. 

¨You forgot something.¨ he said. 

¨Oh right.¨ I ran over to him as quietly as I could and kissed him. He was the first to pull away. 

¨Izzy we are up here!¨ her dad yelled. 

¨I am on my way. Where is Natalie?¨ Izzy asked. 

¨Oh Natalie, she went to the game room.¨ he said. I took the hint and walked over to the game room and sat in there for a while until I heard Izzy come through the door. 

¨Hey girl, we have to get you ready for tonight.¨ she said giving me a hug. 

¨Yeah we should go to your room to get ready.¨ I said, we started walking to the room, when I felt an arm pull me. 

¨Shh, it's just me, Natalie. ¨ he whispered. 

¨I have to go get ready. And Izzy is here, what happened to being discreet? ¨ I whispered back. 

¨I know. You're right, go get ready. "he said, then he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. He bit my lip and caused me to moan into the kiss. I pulled away first and said, ¨I have to go now, Izzy will kill me and you know how she gets.¨ I said. 

¨Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.¨ he said. 

¨Don't worry, you will see me in the dress tonight.¨ I said, while leaving him stunned in the spare bedroom. I walked into Izzy's room to see her taking out her makeup and hair stuff. 

¨Where were you?¨ she asked. 

¨I went to the bathroom.¨ I lied. 

¨Oh okay. Thought you were with my dad.¨ she said. 

¨Why would I be? I am here to spend the night with you, remember?¨ I asked. 

We talked for a bit longer until Izzy started doing my makeup and fixed my hair. She curled it and the makeup was light. Not too much, not too little. 

Hair 

Hair 

Part 10 is finished

Part 10 is finished. Thank you to all of you who read the whole chapter. Part 11 will be out soon. Please comment and vote below.