ch.1

˚ -
one

⋆。˚ : ̗̀➛

⋆。˚ : ̗̀➛

SOME PEOPLE would say that Harry Potters crush on Daisy Longbottom was more like a obsession, Harry would immediately shake his head and silence that person. While other people would say it was cute.

A few girls in Hogwarts absolutely loathed Daisy Longbottom. It wasn't because of her looks, although she was quite pretty, it was because they were jealous. Jealous over the fact that Daisy Longbottom had someone that had like her for over three years, and still 'chasing after her'. Especially a Potter boy.

I mean, who wouldn't want a potter boy in love with them?

Daisy found it ridiculous, they were pretty girls who could easily get a boyfriend. So why were they so jealous?

Lots of people wished that it was them that the Potter boy was 'madly in love with' and would do anything for, but sadly it wasn't.

Although, it was the other way around for Daisy. She would give up anyone else's spot, just so the boy would leave her alone. It wasn't like she didn't like the boy, ( maybe ) she just found him slightly annoying.

The reason why the Potters were so 'famous' or rather so 'talked about' was because on the 31st of October, Voldemort was set out to kill the Potters, more specifically Harry Potter. Although, the love and protection that James and Lily Potter had for their son was too strong and the spell that the Dark Lord was going to use on the child, backfired. Voldemort vanished that night and the Potters were somewhat famous for defeating the dark lord and saving so much misery.

Most people were aware of the young Potter boy's crush on Daisy Longbottom. He told people about it everyday. Some people were really interested in it, that they would sometimes ask Daisy what it was like to have a Potter following her around like a lost puppy.

If they were so bothered, why didn't they go up to Lily Potter and ask her? She was actually married to a Potter.

I mean come on, it's not the muggle chase now, is it?

Some of the girls would take their jealousy too far and once they tried to get poly juice potion and pretend to be her for a day. They didn't succeed because Professor Snape caught them. He didn't want to because they were slytherin's, but he had to expel them for a few days.

It was a few days later, at the end of fourth year when Daisy got off the train, looking for her twin brother and Grandmother. Harry had spotted her and immediately left his friends side to go and speak to her.

He called for her and she immediately rolled her eyes, turning around.

That's when James Potted spotted his son and a girl that looked far to familiar. James had a mischievous look in his eye as he watched as he tried to sweet talk her, but it was getting him no where.

James could tell that the way his son was looking at this girl, he quite liked her. James knew the look that the girl was receiving because it was similar to the one that himself used to give his now wife, Lily.

As he watched, he dramatically punched Sirius Black on the arm, signalling him to look. Sirius turned around and immediately wore a smirk as he saw Harry throwing his arm around a girls shoulder, only for it to he shoved up and a middle finger in his face.

"Poor boy." Sirius joked, placing a hand over his heart and leaning into James.

Sirius wrapped his own arm around James' shoulder as they both wore matching smirks.

Lily Potter watched from a distance with her friend Remus Lupin. She had watched the whole scene and rolled her eyes at James and Sirius being over dramatic about it. Although when she looked at the young girls face, she felt like she's seen her somewhere before.

Same eyes.. same smile.. It then struck her and she felt like her whole heart was ripped out her body. Lily removed herself from Remus' grasps to step back a second.

Remus looked at her weirdly.

It was Alice and Franks daughter.

She gulped and looked away to the ground, afraid that tears would spill from her eyes. She remembers from her sixth year when Alice mentioned that she had always wanted two kids. Lily only hopes that is what she got before the incident with her and her husband.

However on the other hand,it was like James and Sirius both had the same idea. James walked up and stood behind harry, giving him a small pat to his shoulder while Sirius smirked down at the girl who did not look happy.

Harry had a grin on his face.

James and Sirius's appearance was a little bit awkward for Daisy. People were staring. I mean who wouldn't? This is the family that survived the killing curse for goodness sake. But with Sirius's look, some people looked away and gathered their children and left.

Lily and Remus was soon called over and they reluctantly walked over. They didn't want to bother her more than she already was. And Lily was frightened that if she even spoke to the girl, she might slip up and cry.

They were introduced to the young girl and Daisy couldn't understand why Lily Potter was looking at her sadly. However when Neville found his sister, he was surprised to see her in the presence of Harry Potter. He thought she would never be even in ear shot with him. Especially with his family.

"You would never catch me with in two feet of Harry Potter." she would say.

Neville then said that their grandmother was waiting and Daisy almost sighed thankfully. She no longer had to be in the presence of Harry Potter.

Before she left, Harry said that he would write to her everyday and promised that they would be a couple before they went back Hogwarts.

As if.

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║