FORTY THREE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY THREE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY THREE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"You're only meant to put a little bit of butter in." Daisy had said, moments before Harry had dumped almost the whole tub of butter in a bowl.

Daisy hadn't noticed yet, she was too busy trying to figure out which pot contained salt, and which one contained sugar. She was meant to use sugar.

Lily and Alice had allowed them both to stay off school, as there was only two days left. They would go back after the holidays. They wasn't to sure how Dumbledore would take it, but it's only two days so, he would just have to suck it up.

Daisy and Harry were currently in the kitchen, attempting to make scones while Alice and Frank were showing Lily and Neville around the house. Daisy just wanted to spend a little time with Harry, before she would then look around the house herself.

"Oh."

She glanced at him out the corner of her eye, and saw Harry stood there, with the empty butter container in his hand. "It was a accident, it just all slipped in the bowl."

She bit her lip, letting out a small laugh and placing the sugar and salt down and walking over towards him. "Oh, Harry."

Harry just grinned, hooking his finger in the loop of her jeans and making her stumble closer towards him. She rested her head against his chest, and he snuck his arms around her waist, locking her in his hold. Her arms were resting on his shoulders.

"Finally get to hold you like this." He murmured in her ear, tracing his finger along her back making her shiver.

She hummed, being able to hear the steady race of his heart beat. She closed her eyes. "It's nice."

"You know." he started, his tone of voice changing to more of a playful one. "When I ask you to be my girlfriend, I'm going to try and make it special."

Her heart fluttered. "When you ask me to be your girlfriend, hm?" she grinned lifting her head to look up at him.

"That's if you want to be."

"Being away for months, made me realise how much I missed having you around. I do actually care for you, Harry. I know back then, I acted like I really hated it, but i didn't. Not really." she poured out. "Yes, you acted like a toe rag most times, but that's what I missed the most. You. I think i might of finally came to my senses after all this time."

He grinned. "I told you one day you'd fall in love with me."

"Woah- okay. That's a bit far for now." She spluttered with a laugh.

"For now?" He rose his eyebrow, dipping his head down to capture her in a kiss. His hands moved to her sides. This felt so natural now, however it still made both of their stomachs flutter.

She moved one of her hands to his jaw, and tilting her head slightly. She parted to speak, "Yeah, for now."

><><

"I am welcoming to you, scones made by Harry and I." Daisy proudly announced, walking into the living room with a tray. Harry was following her like a lost puppy.

They had told all four of them to sit down as they had made something that they 'must' try. They looked some what appealing on the outside..

Daisy gave everyone a scone including herself and Harry and she placed the tray on the table, and sat next to Harry.

"Can we eat them now?" Neville asked, examining it. To him, it looked quite delicious.

"Yes!"

Everyone bit into there's, but they immediately either spat it out, or like Neville, who chose to be kind and swallow it even if it almost killed him.

"It's lovely." He commented, but not even taking another glance at the scone.

"It is, darling." Alice agreed, the sour face however was not helping to convince.

Frank hummed, sniffing it. "It's a little bit salty though."

Daisy pursed her lips. "I must of put salt in it instead of sugar. Your fault, Harry."

Harry opened and closed his mouth, a shocked look on his face. "Was not!-"

"I actually like it." Lily said, the whole scone eaten. "I'm so used to James' terrible cooking that I will eat anything."

"I'm telling dad that." Harry pointed out.

While Lily and Harry had a discussion about that, Alice turned to Daisy with a glint in her eye. "Now, what kind of state have you left the kitchen in."

Daisy shyly smiled. "Very messy.."

"I'll help you clean it." Alice offered softly, standing up with Daisy following.

><><
an
bit of mother daughter timee now
which is deserved for daisy.
BUT
this was wrote at 5 am,
so probably loads of spelling mistakes
and poorly written but yeh