TWENTY FOUR

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTWENTY FOUR  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTWENTY FOUR ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"Professor Mcgonagall?" Daisy's voice croaked out as she stepped into the waiting room.

The teachers head turned towards the door and she stood up and walked to the young girl. The professor had only done this once in her whole teaching career, but she didn't care at that moment, so she pulled Daisy into a hug.

A hug she didn't know she needed until now.

She bit her lip to stop a sob coming out as her head was resting on Professor Mcgonagall's shoulder.

She pulled away and Mcgonagall stepped back, clearing her throat. "I'm going to leave now. Take as much time as you want, you can come to me at anytime." Mcgonagall made sure that Daisy looked at her when she said the last bit.

"Thank you." Daisy's voice was just above a whisper.

When the teacher left, Daisy turned around and Augusta stood up from her seat. Daisy could tell that Augusta had been crying but had tried to not make it obvious.

"Are you ready?" Neville whispered as he stood next to his sister. All the times he had dreamed about finally meeting his parents, and here they were.

"I think so." She gripped his hand and gave it a squeeze. She watched as Augusta walked to the door.

"Come, you two."

Was this still real?

Neville never let go of Daisy's hand and she was glad he didn't because she wanted him to be there.

They walked towards to where a closed certain was and Augusta stopped and puffed out a breath of air. "I'm not going in, I will wait out here."

"You're not going in?" Daisy hiccuped.

"No." Augusta shook her head. "You two go in."

Neville looked at Daisy and she furrowed her eyebrows but didn't question anything, although she would of liked to. Why did she want to go in there?

Neville tugged on her hand and Daisy looked back at the curtain. She breathed in and out before pulling the curtain back with Neville.

She didn't even know if she was ready or not.

Daisy's breath got caught in her throat and she dropped Neville's hand to place it over her mouth. She felt hot tears spring to her eyes and felt them roll down her cheeks immediately.

Sat there, in the same bed were Alice and Frank Longbottom, arguing over some board game.

They looked so healthy.

Hearing the curtain being pulled open, they both looked up and time stopped right then for them. Yes, they were expecting them, but not so soon.

Alice gripped Franks hand as she stared at her children. They were right in front of her. Happy, healthy.

"Daisy, Neville." Alice breathed out, her shaky hands coming in contact with her cheeks. "Oh my!"

"Mum." Daisy croaked out, her speech getting cut short by her voice crack.

Neville was the first to move as he practically lunged on his parents. His parents that were awake.

Daisy followed, her legs moving without her realising and she collapsed in her mothers arms for the first time she could remember.

Just by her mothers touch, it made her sob and dig her head into her chest. Alice gripped Daisy's shirt tightly, finding warmth and love.

Daisy pulled away, wiping her tears as she looked at her mother. She was so beautiful. She then looked at her dad and she realised how similar him and Neville looked.

Daisy then moved over too Frank and wrapped her arms around him, sniffing. She was so overwhelmed that she barley knew what to do with herself. Her father gripped her and hugged her tightly, never wanting to let go.

Is this what having loving parents felt like?

"You two are so beautiful." Alice cried, taking in every single detail of her children. "I can't believe it, I love you both so so much. Im so sorry we couldn't be there for you."

"We're here now though." Frank reassured, his heart warming.

Alice leaned forward and gave both her children kisses on the forehead and Daisy melted into the touch, wanting to cry all over again.

"When Augusta said you didn't want to see us, I immediately thought-"

"What?" Daisy asked, leaning backwards out from her mothers hold. She frowned and looked at Neville who looked confused. "We've only just found out."

Franks lips parted and he looked at Alice who lead there confused, dried up happy tears on her cheeks.

"Augusta told us that you didn't want to see us." Frank explained.

Daisy wiped her cheeks with her sleeve, still in shock about this whole situation. "We came here as soon as we found out."

"Okay, maybe it was just a misunderstanding." Alice tried to make peace and creating space between her and her husband. "Just, you two come close. I want to get to know you better."

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
a/n
this is everything so far, i'll be back on wednesday with a new chapter.