THIRTY THREE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTY THREE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTY THREE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"Neville!" Daisy called out into the almost empty hallways. It was just after breakfast and everyone was going to their lessons. Neville was late because he was organising some books in the library, and Daisy was late because she was so set on trying to look for Neville.

Neville stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around, afraid that it would be some Slytherin's coming back for round two from the other day when he was leaving his lesson. But his face relaxed when he saw his sister. "Daisy, hi."

Daisy noticed that he looked fine and like his usual self, so maybe he hadn't got a letter. "Um, did you get a letter early this morning?"

Neville shook his head in confusion, shifting on his feet. "No, was I supposed to?"

Daisy sighed, nodding. "Yeah, it's from Grandmother.."

Neville looked at Daisy with now panicked eyes. "Is it mum and dad, are they okay-"

"Yes, they're okay. I think." Daisy interrupted and Neville immediately stopped rambling and calmed down. "Neville, she said we're moving to France.."

Neville's lip parted in shock and he stood there, not knowing what to say, "W-Huh-What?"

"She said we're moving to France." Daisy repeated again, a unsettling feeling in her stomach at those words.

"I don't understand." Neville said. "Why?"

"I don't know." Daisy shrugged, fiddling with her fingers. "She said that she doesn't have to explain herself on why and that we can't tell mum or dad."

Neville was silent for a few seconds before he huffed. "I really don't understand, she can't just move us to France without any explanation! We only have one year left after this, I want to finish at Hogwarts. I don't want to go!"

"Me too, Neville." Daisy said, wrapping her arms around herself and the clocks rang, signalling that there should be nobody in the corridors but in their lessons instead. Filch would soon be patrolling the corridors. "We'll talk about this after lessons, okay?"

"Okay." Neville nodded but then his head snapped back up to his sister as if he remembered something important. "Grandmother said that she would take us both to see mum and dad at the end of the week."