FORTY TWO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY TWO˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY TWO˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

"Harry, please sit still."

Harry Potter had gotten his way, and was at the new Longbottom house. He had completely ignored what Ron had said and went to Dumbledore's office, saying anything and everything to get him to be aloud to leave Hogwarts.

Dumbledore had said no, but Professor McGonagall was there and had convinced him to agree. Reluctantly he agreed, and that's how Harry ended up there now.

"Mum, I'm just so nervous. I've never felt this nervous before." Harry gulped, sitting on the sofa in the new refurbished living room. Harry had to admit, it was a nice house..

Lily had gone with him, as he couldn't leave Hogwarts on his own. She smiled from the couch next to the one Harry was sat on. "You haven't seen her in two months, your bound to be."

She was more than happy to go with him, because he saw that when he saw her, she made him happy.

Harry, was absolutely shitting himself. He had some sort of feeling, that she wouldn't be as happy as he would of thought, to see him. It's been ages. What if she had totally forgotten about him and completely ignored his letters and just genuinely wanted nothing to do with him anymore?

"I don't know what you're thinking about Harry," Lily spoke up, sneakily glancing out the window to see the four of them walking up the pathway. "But don't overthink it, she will be just as happy to see you as you are."

Harry took a deep breath, not noticing yet that they were stood right outside the door. He had made sure to dress nicely. He had worn the flannel he had gave Daisy, back when she went to meet Hermione. He wore it quite often, because it reminded him of her.

"She's about to come through the door now." Lily said quietly, watching Harry's eyes go wide and his heart began to race.

He didn't know what to do with himself. Was he going to stand up, sit down, greet her at the door?

As Harry was trying to figure out what to do with himself or how to greet her, she had already opened the door and stepped inside.

"Wow.." Daisy trailed off looking at all of the exterior of the house. And all of the tropical plants as decoration. "It's beautiful.."

Harry's head has never moved so fast towards a person before. Hearing her voice made Harrys stomach errupt in butterflies. His eyes softened and he tried to contain his smile.

Daisy's eyes cast upon the living room and she swore she imagined seeing Harry Potter stood there. She blinked a couple of times, and tilting her head to the side.

She heard Neville comment something from beside her, but she didn't f know what he said. It felt like all noise was cancelled out as she looked at Harry. She still wasn't sure if she was imagining him but when he actually moved his leg, she snapped back into reality. Her lips parted and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Harry?" She whispered, moving a step closer and actually into the living room. She couldn't contain her smile.

She allowed herself to quickly make her way towards him, and collapse in his arms. Their bodies collided, and it felt like fireworks.

She melted into his warm touch, wrapping her arms around his neck and stuffing her face into it, closing her eyes. Oh, how much she's been wanting this.

Harry grinned, his heart beating and he wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her close to him. He nuzzled his face in her shoulder, breathing in her scent.

He's been dying to hold her like this.

They didn't know, but at some point Lily had left the room and went into the kitchen with Alice, Frank and Neville.

They didn't let go of each other. They didn't want to.

"You waited for me?" Daisy asked, slowly pulling her face back and grabbing Harrys face with her two hands and placing them on her cheeks.

He found her eyes, looking into them as he spoke, "Of course I did. I've been going mad, you don't even know."

"I only got one letter of yours." Daisy admitted, watching Harry's shoulders slump.

"It's okay." He whispered, bringing a hand up to her jaw and using his thumb to trace her jawline.

"I did miss you." Daisy spoke softly.

He tilted his head, a cheeky grin. "Never thought i would hear you say that."

She smiled, blush rising to her cheeks. "Me either."

He stroked her jaw, examining her lips. Daisy could feel him do this, and it made her heart do a flip. Her own eyes flicked down to his lips, as well.

"Can i?" he whispered, his mouth barley moving. He knew she knew what he meant, because she gulped, biting her lip.

"Yes."

He took that as his opportunity to lean his head forward, his thumb still on her jaw and his lips hovered over hers. He smirked noticing how nervous she had suddenly got as their closeness.

Daisy felt like he was taking too long, and she pushed her head forward, their lips connecting at last.

It wasn't a rushed kiss, and it didn't seem at all forced. It was slow, and Daisy felt Harry's hand at the back of her head. Daisy felt her insides explode. They both grinned into the kiss, leading them to pull apart.

She rested her forehead against his, her lips a little red and her stomach was erupting in butterfly's, still.
Harry actually couldn't believe what just happened. The Harry at the start of the year wouldn't believe what had just happened, even if he was given proof.

"Did we really just do that?" Harry asked with a dazed smile.

"We did."

><><
an
OMFG finally
yayayay