EXTRA- Christmas shopping

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVE REPEATS; extras | 2
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝
christmas shopping

"Harry is so difficult to buy for." Daisy complained, teeth chattering. She pulled her warm fluffy coat tighter around her body as she walked down a town that was just down the road from Diagon Alley, with Lily.

"Trust me, i know. And James." Lily rolled her eyes, adjusting her hat on her head.

The weather has gotten so much colder as it was now a couple of days before Christmas. Harry and Daisy's christmas break has started five days ago on the 14th of December, and it was now the 19th.

Daisy had left it till the last minute to go Christmas shopping for Harry. She knew he was very difficult to buy for so she wanted to take Lily with her as she thought she could help.

But they had been looking in varies of shops for hours, and Daisy found nothing that she thought Harry would like. "I give up."

"So do I." Lily muttered, spotting a small little cafe that was decorated with pretty christmas decorations. They made there way over there. "You would of thought that the amount of years that I've been with James, I would know what to get him. But I don't."

Daisy sat down in the corner seat, listening to the christmas music. It was nice and warm, better than outside. Lily picked up a menu, scanning through. "I might get a hot chocolate, and you?"

Daisy hummed, "I'll get one as well."

They both waited until a waiter came to their table.

"I might just get him a pillow with my face on it." Daisy said, and Lily snorted.

"James got me that for my birthday when we was back at Hogwarts years ago, worst present he's ever gotten me." Lily said, smiling to herself and shaking her head.

Daisy laughed. "Maybe not then, but I have no idea what to get him. He's so difficult."

"Hello guys!" somebody has said, walking into the caffe.

They both turned, aswell as most people in the shop to see James and Harry entering. James had a christmas hat on and a large grin on his face.

"For god sake." Lily muttered, shaking her head with a small laugh. "Why are they here?"

Harry's eyes spotted Daisy sat with his mum and he smiled immediately walking over, his dad following. Did they purposely follow them into the caffe, wanting to know what was brought for them for christmas? maybe..

"Hi love." Harry said quietly so only she could hear, when he got to their table. He sat down next to Daisy.

"Hi Harry." she spoke back, cheeks going slightly red. harry got comfortable, his arm stretching around the back of her chair and staying there.

"Why are you fools here?" Lily asked, taking the hat of James' head which made him protest.

"Excuse me, that's my hat." He said, taking it back and putting it on the table. "And for your information, we just happened to be in the same area as you and saw you walk in here, isn't that right Harry?"

Harry shrugged and nodded, lacing his fingers with Daisys under the table, and rubbing her hand with his thumb. "Definitely."

"So you aren't here because you want to know what me and Daisy has brought you for Christmas?" Lily asked with a grin, knowing that it was the real reason.

James looked defeated. "No!"

"Well we haven't brought anything yet because you two are so difficult to buy for." Lily said.

Harry looked at Daisy, eyebrows raised. "I'm not difficult!"

"You are." Daisy laughed. Harry frowned. "My last option is getting you a pillow with my face on it."

James eyes lit up excitedly. "I got that for Lily on her birthday once! Daisy that's such a good idea!"

Harry grinned sarcastically. "Yeah, i'd definitely put that on my bed."

Daisy narrowed her eyes jokingly at him. He just smiled back, knowing he was joking.

"So what we all having then?" James asked looking at the menu, taking it from Lilys hands.

Lily rose her brows. "We? You mean me and Daisy, we haven't finished our shopping yet."

"So we can't stay here with you guys?" James sulked like a child and crossed his arms.

"Shut up James. You only want to be here to see what we would buy you." Lily rolled her eyes.

Daisy leaned her head on Harry's shoulder and he placed their hands on his lap, tracing patterns into her skin.

"That's so not true." He said. He then stood up. "Come on Harry, we are not wanted here." he said dramatically, snatching the hat of the table and putting it on his head.

Harry just rolled his eyes, unlacing their hands and standing up. He kissed Daisys for head and she looked down and smiled. "See you later."

He followed James out the caffe who was walking very dramatically.

"My god." Lily said, moving some hair out her face. "Their both so dramatic."

Daisy laughed, "It's kinda funny, though."

"You have the rest of your life to deal with this." Lily said, meaning about Harry. "I'm saying good luck in advance."

><><
an
i'm back!
missed writing so much.
here's another bonus chapter for you all, seeing as its DECEMBER?!?
tysm for all the support and 1.4MILLION
that's so crazy
i love you all so so so much.
freya x