THIRTY TWO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTY TWO  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTY TWO ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats.

Daisy and Neville,

I have been thinking about this for a while, ever since your mother and father awoke and I feel like it's the best decision to make. As you both know, I have legal custody of you both and until your mother and father fight for it, i make the decisions that regard you both. We will be moving to France, the three of us. I do not have to justify myself to you on why we are moving, so i am not going to. There will be multiple schools that serve great education for you, better than Hogwarts. As it's short notice, we won't be going now like i planned, we will be going in a weeks time on a wednesday. I suggest you start to pack now, both of you.

And regarding your parents, they will not know about this. They are better off without children, they are not ready for it and they need time to themselves, anyone could tell you that. I feel like this could be a new start for the three of us.

Augusta.

Daisy stared at the letter in absolute shock and Poppy and Harry looked at her in silence, waiting for Daisy to explain.

"So, who wrote to you at five in the morning and woke me up?" Poppy asked, placing her hands on her hips and then sitting on the coffee table opposite them, being careful in case it broke.

Daisy didn't say anything, only read over the letter once more. Harry started at her and saw her brows knit in some sort of frustration or anger?

"Oh no, Daisy. What is it?" Poppy asked worriedly, seeing the look on her face. She could see her sniff, trying not to let tears go down her cheeks.

Poppy immediately sat on the other side of Daisy, peering over her shoulder and looking at the letter. Her eyes widened and she placed a hand on Daisy shoulder, gasping. "France?"

"Who's France?" Harry asked obliviously. He didn't see the look on Poppy's face as he was too busy trying to think of who France could be.

"Harry, Daisy's moving to france!"

Harry paused his movements, his leg stopped bouncing and he turned his head towards the two slowly. "What, says who?"

Poppy snatched the letter out of Daisys hand who was sat there, now slumped back in the sofa, her lip rolling in her mouth, silent.

"Look-" Poppy said, straightening out the letter, and pointing to a sentence. "It says, 'We will be moving to France, the three of us' "

Harry took the letter and read it and he immediately frowned, his heart dropping. He turned to Daisy. "You can't move to France!"

Daisy still hadn't said anything, she was looking at the fireplace in front of her, the words from the letter spiralling in her head.

Poppy looked like she was on the verge of tears. "You can't. What about your parents, what about us?"

Daisy looked at Poppy and she furrowed her eyebrows. "I can't just pack up all my stuff and leave for France because she said so! Why don't I have a say in this, she seemed pretty set on it."

Harry ran his hand through his hair and shrugged, "Run away."

Daisy looked at him as if he was mad. "Run away.. Harry that's a stupid idea, I cant do that!"

"That's true." Poppy agreed, although it looked like she was a little keen on the idea. "It's not that easy to run away and that's stupid- wait, why don't you stay at my house instead of going to France, you can tell your Grandmother that you want to stay there for a while until you're ready to go or to prepare for it, I don't know!"

"Or mine." Harry chirped in, raising his brow. "My parents won't care."

"She can stay at mine, but i'm going away next week, so i'm not too sure." Poppy glanced at Harry and saw him roll his eyes, mimicking her.

"I'm not staying at anyones." Daisy said blankly, she bit her lip. "And i'm not going to France."

"What are you going to do then? She's not going to go without you."

Daisy blinked and shrugged, moving on the sofa. "I don't know, I cant stay at anyones house because I don't want to leave Neville."

"You and Neville can both stay at mine." Harry said quickly.

"I can't do that, this is all going too fast. I don't even know why she wants to go. I don't even know if Neville knows yet, and I can't just leave my parents. I've only just got them back and I haven't seen them in ages and-"

"Daisy." Poppy interrupted, stopping Daisy who puffed out a long breath. "Slow down, It's okay."

"It's not okay." Daisy said, standing up and running a hand through her hair. It was fairly dark, the only light was the fireplace and it created a cool glow. "She's expecting me to pack up all my stuff and move to France for what? I can't just leave everything behind!"

Poppy and Harry sat in silence, they both know that Daisy does not want to move away. And why anyway? It's so out of the blue.. and with no reason.

"What are you going to do?"

Daisy turned to Poppy who asked the question and bit her lip as she thought hard. "I don't know."

"Write a letter back to her and tell her that your not going." Harry said, although it was kind of a stupid thing to say, but Daisy nodded, pacing back and forth.

"I will, there's no way in hell that I'm going to France."

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
a/n
lol whatttt