FORTY FIVE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY FIVE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY FIVE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

The day had passed, and it was the next morning. Harry had reluctantly went home quite late at around half eleven at night. But if was fine for the parents, because they were up all that time in the living room, chatting about life and what they've all missed.

So Daisy was tired in the morning when Neville had come in her room, for once a happy and calm nature. The past times that he had woke her up when they were at their Grandmothers house, he looked exhausted and fed up.

"Daisy."

She hummed, feeling Neville walk around her bed. "Guess I'll have to tell Harry that you've been keeping some of his letters, what a shame that would be if he found out. You wouldn't hear the end of it."

Daisy's eyes peeled open. That's exactly what he said at the start of fifth year. She was getting mad deja vu.

"Oh, he already knows." She says, closing her eyes again, realising that Neville cant threaten her with anything else.

He paused. "He does? Oh.."

She snuggled back into the covers, pulling the duvet half over her face.

"But you need to actually get up, the Potters have owled and said we can go over theirs for breakfast."

Daisy's eyes peeled open again and she blinked a couple of times. "Are you only saying that so that i'll get up? Because trust me, Neville L-"

"Im not." he said beginning to make his way back to her door. "I promise, oh and we have to leave in twenty minutes." He closed the door as he walked out.

Daisy kicked the blanket off of her, causing it to fall to the floor. She stood in her bedroom for about ten seconds, deciding on what to do next.

Hair? Get changed?

She was meeting Harrys Dad. She didn't know if she was ready for this, they weren't even officially dating yet! Daisy took a deep breath and trudged over to her wardrobe to get dressed.

><><

Just under twenty minutes, everyone was ready. It was about 9am, which Daisy still thought that was quite late.

They soon arrived at the Potters house, and it was beautiful. Daisy began to feel nervous and she tried to make her hair look as neat as possible.

Neville quickly whispered to her. "It's fine, it's only Harry's dad. What's the worst that can happen?"

She nodded and they reached the door. However, when they knocked and the door was opened Remus Lupin was stood there. Alice, Frank and Neville wasn't surprised to see him, but Daisy was.

"That's not his dad." she mumbled, realising she was the only one stood there as the others had went forward to greet him.

"Hello." she politely smiled, and Remus grinned.

"Daisy, Hi!"

Remus invited them all in, and the scene in front of them was quite funny. James and Sirius Black, was arguing over who let the toast burn, they were almost throwing hands at eachother. And Lily Potter was sat at the kitchen island, an ice tea in her hand just watching the scene unfold calmly.

But Daisy was looking to see where Harry was. Not even two seconds later, loud footsteps coming down the stairs was heard and Harry had appeared at the bottom of them.

Both Daisy and Harry broke out in grins, Daisy walked towards him and threw her arms out and wrapped them around Harrys neck. He hugged her back, giving her forhead a kiss as there was family watching.

"Well, how cute!" A voice spoke behind them.

Daisy turned her head slightly, Harry still holding her to see James Potter stood there. He had a tea towel in his hand and a grin on his face.

Daisy shuffled away from Harry a little bit, only for him to wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her back into him.

"Hello Daisy, heard a lot about you." He didn't stop smiling and chuckled when Daisy's eyes went slightly wide. "Good things, don't worry."

Harry awkwardly smiled, Daisy glancing up at him in a teasing way and rose her brows. He scrunched his nose up and looked down at her, narrowing his eyes as if to tell her to not ever bring that up.

"Oops, dropped a bomb there, I think." James commented, swinging the towel so it was now resting on his shoulders.

Harry gave his dad a side glance, wanting him to shut up. James didn't.

"You don't even understand how much he talked about you, drove me insane."

"Oh, hello Daisy!" Lily said, saving Harry by coming around the corner and smiling. Alice, Frank and Neville went inside the kitchen.

Harry gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze, sensing that she might feel slightly nervous. His dad could maybe come across intimidating to her. She hasn't even met Sirius yet..

James lead them into the kitchen where it had seemed like Sirius was waiting for them.

"Hello!" Sirius said in a teasing voice as they walked around the corner. "Well, look at you two."

Daisy had wrapped her arm around Harrys so that their arms were linked and they had followed James.

"Hello Daisy, nice to meet you."

This was going to be fun.

><><
an
this was pretty much a
filler chapter as i'm struggling
quite a bit today and i am not happy
with this, but the next chapter will be
fun! and i wanted to split the chapter up
for that reason.^ sorry!