THREE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHREE  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHREE ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

Daisy Longbottom did not expect to see the Potters along side Sirius Black and Remus Lupin once she the doorknob of the joke shop opened.

She widened her eyes and stepped to the side to let them in. She kept her head down, her hair covering her face hoping that if Harry Potter was there also , he would not see her.

Harry stepped in first and he got a small scent of cinnamon when he went past the girl who was letting them through.

He knew that smell anywhere, not in a weird way but he had remembered the smell of Daisy when she walks past him in the halls. She smells the same every time.

It was his favourite smell. His eyes locked onto a girl he knew too well. A grin made a way on his face for the first time in a hour.

He ran his hands through his hair and smirked at his father who was watching his son with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you doing, son?"

Harry just shook his head, tapping his nose. "Now now father."

James's face now had a grin on it, now knowing why. He looked at the girl who let Remus in before speeding out of the door as if she was in a hurry.

"Go get the girl, Potter."

Harry grinned and yanked open the shop door, and outside.

"Where's Harry going?" Lily questioned after seeing her son practically fly out of that door at a lightening speed.

"Chasing the girl of his dreams, my love." James said, wrapping his arm around Lily's shoulders and pulling her closer to him.

Lily sighed sympathetically. "That poor poor girl. You Potters." she tutted.

•+

Daisy sighed in relief as soon as she was out of that shop. She actually made it without Harry seeing her. What a miracle.

She spotted Neville and Luna sat outside the ice cream shop with a sundae icecream in between them, sharing. She smiled and was about to make her way over but a voice stopped her.

"Hello my darling Daisy, missed me? I certainly missed you."

She stopped abruptly in her tracks, closing her eyes and taking a deep breathe.
Spoke to soon.

She pursed her lips and turned around, folding her arms across her chest. She could pretend that she didn't hear him, but then he would pester her more. "What? No I didn't Potter."

You would of thought that Harrys grin would flatter but it didn't. It only got wider. "Now now love, it's not nice to lie."

He stepped closer to her and threw his arm around her shoulder.

She wriggled out of his grip, slapping his arm in the process. "No you git, get off me. I certainly did not miss you." she dusted the front of herself as if she was dusting of dust.

"Ah." Harry fake sighed. "You're in so much denial, darling."

Daisy narrowed her eyes, not liking the pet names at all. "Call me anything like that again, Potter and i'll shove your head so far up your ass-"

Harry chucked. "Okay, Love."

Daisy huffed, throwing her hands up in the air. "You're the most annoying person to ever exist, goodbye Potter."

She turned on her heal, not without giving Harry a glare in which he winked right back. She rolled her eyes, moving her hair from her shoulder and making her way over to Neville and Luna.

Harry smiled satisfied that she actually held a conversation for more then two minutes without shouting at him. He did a little fist in the air and made his way back into the shop, not letting the grin off his face.

"But you don't understand, dad." Harry repeated the same sentence about the third time since they've come back from Diagon Alley about five minutes ago.

Ron groaned as he sunk in the couch chair. "All i wanted was a hot chocolate. I didn't sign up for this."

Hermione rolled her eyes and smiled slightly at Harry before going into the kitchen to help Lily make the hot chocolates.

"I think he does, Harry." Sirius laughed, poking his head out from the kitchen. "Your dad's done the exact same thing you're doing. Chasing after a girl, it runs in the family."

Harry heard Lily scoff and that made him grin.

"Ah." James waves a finger. "But i got her didn't I?"

Lily came into the living room with a tray full of hot chocolate and a chocolate bar for everyone; courtesy of Remus himself who insisted that everyone had to have a chocolate bar.

"Only after six years." Lily added cheekily, giving Harry a wink.

"He got there eventually." Remus laughed, memories flooding his brain of James coming into the common room, claiming that he asked Lily out the fifth time that day. He shook his head and smiled at the memory.

"That I did." James smirked. He then leaned closer to Harry. "Let me give you some tips to get that girl- what was her name?"

Harry smiled fondly at the thought of the beautiful girl. "Daisy Longbottom ."

James frowned. That last name sounded so familiar. Frank, Alice. He looked up and Lily and she nodded sadly, already knowing what James was thinking. James felt his heart rip out of his chest.

Alice and Franks daughter.

Pushing the sad thought away, James winked although it pained him to be reminded of their friends.

"Now let me give you some tips that I used to get the girl of my dreams."

Protest went all around the room, but Harry sat forward and waited for whatever his father was going to tell him.

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║