EXTRA- ICE SKATING

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVE REPEATS; extras | 3
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝
ice skating

"I'm absolutely amazing at ice skating." Ron said, handing his shoes over to the woman behind the desk who swapped his shoes for a pair of ice skates.

Daisy, Harry and Hermione had already got their skates on. It was Hermione's idea to go ice skating, and seeing as the rest of them had never been, she took it upon herself to take them. It was in some muggle town that was by where Hermione lived.

"You've never been, Ronald. So how would you know?" Hermione rose her brow, standing up after fastening her skates securely.

Daisy and Harry were sat on the bench, and Harry had bent down to tie Daisy's skates up for her. She smiled greatfully, accepting his hand to help her up.

They held onto each other as it was pretty difficult to walk on the tarmac with skates.

"I just know." was all Ron said.

The three of them followed Hermione and she pushed the small little gate open, leading to the ice rink. She stepped on the ice like she was a professional, not having to hold onto the sides at all.

Harry and Daisy looked at each other as Ron stepped onto the ice confidentially. However, his legs went separate ways, and he lost his balance. He flung himself onto the side for support. "Fucking hell."

Daisy laughed, letting go of Harry's hand to go onto the ice. She held onto the side, making sure she took little steps and had one foot in front of the other at all times. Harry followed her and they were successfully on the rink, without falling.

Couldn't say the same about Ron... He had pushed himself away from the edge ( which was a very bad idea ) and he didn't check to see if anyone was skating past him as he did so. He had collided with a random man and Ron had bounced back, hitting the floor.

"Watch where you're going, boy!" the man said, pushing himself up from the floor. He gave Ron the dirtiest look, and skating away.

Ron groaned on the floor and Hermione, Harry and Daisy were laughing so hard, that it was hard to maintain their balance.

Hermione helped him up. "Stay next to the side this time, Ronald."

Daisy had skated a little bit in front of Harry and he had a concentrated face on. She made sure nobody was behind her and she began to slowly slays backwards, facing Harry.

"Don't do that!" he said, alarmed. Daisy blinked. "What just happened to Ron is what is going to happen to you!"

Daisy laughed, rolling her eyes. "You really do underestimate me, Harry."

He caught up with her, grabbing her hips and flipping her around so her back was against his chest and she was facing the right way. Her hair smacked her in her face when she turned and she coughed. Her stomach did a flip.

"I wasn't going to fall." She laughed, placing her own hands over Harrys, which was still holding her hips.

Hermione and Ron were way behind them, Hermione was making sure that Ron was staying next to the sides.

Daisy and Harry spotted a small little girl who was by the sides, holding on for dear life. Everyone that went past her, was an inch away from knocking her down and she looked like she was about to burst into tears.

Daisy left Harrys side and she skated to the girl. "Hi." Daisy said once she was next to her. She made her she was somewhat blocking the girl so nobody could knock her over anymore. The girl looked to be around five years old.

The girl blinked up at Daisy, tears in her eyes. "Hello."

"Do you want some help?" She asked, offering her hand to the small child.

The child nodded immediately, latching her hand onto hers, squeezing Daisys hand so right. "My mum went to get food and she told me not to go on the ice until she came back, but I forgot."

"Its okay. We can skate until she comes back." Daisy smiled, letting the girl use her other hand to hold onto the side. "Have you been skating before?"

"No. My name is Aurelia." she said shyly.

"That's a pretty name, mines Daisy."

"I have a farm and one of the cows there is called Daisy!"

Lovely...

><><

Daisy and Harry had finished ice skating about half an hour ago and they went past a couple of food stalls and decided that they wanted some lunch.

Ron had claimed that he had broken his finger after the fall so Hermione had offered to take him to a muggle hospital.

They were so dramatic.

"You were actually pretty good at ice skating." Daisy commented, waiting for their food.

"I know." Harry said smugly with a grin and watched as Daisy rolled her eyes.

"But I was better." she said and he shook his head.

"Nope. At least we didn't end up like Ron." Harry shrugged his shoulders, noticing the same girl that Daisy had helped at ice skating, was sat a couple of tables away and was looking at her.

Daisy laughed, grimacing. "Poor Ron, that was so embarrassing- what are you looking at?"

Daisy turned in her seat and saw Aurelia. She smiled and Aurelia grinned shyly. Daisy waved, turning back around. "That's Aurelia, she was so cute and sweet."

Harry looked at Daisy with pure love and content in his eyes, soaking up every word she said.

"What?" Daisy asked, tilting her head. She stopped talking, noticing Harry was looking at her very strangely.

He just grinned, shaking his head. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all."

><><
an.
what happened to Ron actually happened to me when i went ice skating w my boyfriend a couple weeks ago. so embarrassing, i feel u ron.