THIRTY FIVE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTY FIVE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTY FIVE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

To say Daisy was feeling better was a understatement. As soon as her nose wasn't blocked anymore, she got straight out of bed. Harry would go mad if he saw her, he made her promise that she wouldn't get out of bed, but she didn't care.

It was still the same day, however she didn't feel i'll any more. She didn't know the time, nor did she care. All she was worried about was if her Grandmother had already taken Neville to the Hospital to see her parents, and if she was late.

"Excuse me?" Daisy said, stopping a second year in their tracks, and almost scaring them half to death. "Has classes ended?"

The boy looked at Daisy very strangely. "Yes.." he said slowly.

Daisy's face fell and she ran her hand through her hair. "Shit, thanks." She sped past the boy, who stood there in the halls for a few seconds, wondering what the hell just happened.

She was late. Augusta probably went without her.

However, when she walked past the Great Hall, she saw Neville coming out of it and she almost stopped in confusion? Why was he still here.. Augusta was meant to be taking them to the hospital around dinner time, and Daisy swore that she would've missed it. So why is he here?

"Neville?" she called out to him, her voice filled with confusion. He was walking with Dean Thomas, and he turned around first, tapping his friends shoulder.

When Neville turned around, he had a glum look on his face and it almost worried her. He just nodded his head at his sister when he saw her.

"Is Grandmother late? Why are you still here?" she rushed out, walking up to him.

He shook his head, tilting it to the floor. "According to Dumbledore, she didn't turn up."

Daisys lips parted and Dean frowned from beside Neville. "What?"

He pursed his lips, a sour look on his face. "I know, she apparently said that she was very busy and couldn't make the time for it."

Daisy scoffed, she wanted to cry from frustration. "Bullshit, what happens when we go to France? We won't even be able to see them then, that isn't fair!"

Dean turned his head towards Neville, "You're moving to France?"

Neville looked very awkward and he fiddled with his fingers. "I'll tell you everything, don't tell anyone about it yet."

Dean nodded, promising. "I won't, ill leave you two for a bit and ill go and see Ginny.. come find me later, Neville.' He trailed off, already starting to walk off.

Neville nodded, and he turned back to Daisy who had multiple emotions. The two started, having no idea where they were going."

"What happened then?" Daisy mumbled quietly.

"Well when I went to Dumbledores office at the time Grandmother said she would come pick us up, I arrived there and he wouldn't even let me in-"

"Wait." Daisy interrupted, frowning. "He wouldn't let you in? Was he hiding anything- he must of been!"

"Why would Dumbledore hide something from us? What's there to hide?" Neville said confused on where his sister was coming from. What would Dumbledore need to hide from Neville?

Daisy licked her lips, staying silent for a while. "Think about it Neville, If she wasn't going to turn up, she would've wrote to us. She wouldn't not tell us."

Neville rubbed the back of his head, making a unconvinced look at his sister. He sighed. "You're thinking way to much about this. She probably forgot or something or asked Dumbledore to tell us."

They approached the Gryffindor common room where Neville was leading them and they sat down on the floor outside, backs against the wall. "I don't think I am. He didn't let you in because he was hiding something, something that he didn't want you to see!"

He shook his head, letting out a big puff of air. "You're thinking too much."

"For goodness sake, Neville." Daisy snapped, throwing her hands up in the air. "Open your eyes and think for a second, is this really all adding all up to you?"

Neville fell silent, playing with his lip. "I-i don't know."

Daisy sighed, her head falling back against the wall. "Im sorry, but this isn't really making sense to me. Im going to Dumbledores office."

Nevilles head snapped towards hers, with eyes wide. "You can't do that!"

Daisy frowned, already getting up. "And why not?"

He looked lost for words and he realised that he didn't really have a reason. "J-just because you can't. Dumbledore is not hiding something, and Grandmother probably just forgot and wanted to tell Dumbledore instead to save time."

"Thats your opinion." Daisy commented, beginning to walk and she could hear Neville get up behind her. "But don't you think its strange how-"

"Daisy-" Neville began, giving her a warning look.

"No." she said sternly. "Hear me out, You found out from Dumbledore that she wasn't coming, and he didn't even let you in the office. Sounds to me like he's hiding something. And we haven't heard from Grandmother at all today but yet she tells Dumbledore the reason why she can't come. Not us?"

Daisy's long strides made Neville have to practically jog to catch up to her. She was onto something, and she wasn't going to stop.

"Well we will see who's right when Dumbledore lets us in." Neville said, something laced in his voice that Daisy didn't like at all. It sounded like smugness.

"Its not about who's right or wrong, Neville." Daisy huffed, beginning to climb the stairs to his office.

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because someone is lying, and I know it."

A few seconds later, the two arrived outside and Daisy got close to the door to see if she could eavesdrop.

"The door is sound proof, idiot." Neville laughed and she scowled at him, moving away.

But just as she did, she heard voices and one of them sounded very familiar. The door was not as sound proof as Neville thought. She backed away slowly, turning to Neville to see him looking at her confused on why she had gone so quiet.

"What, what is it?" Neville began to panic, seeing the look on Daisy's face.

"Grandmothers in there."

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║