NINE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴNINE  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴNINE ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats .

Harry didn't know if Daisy was actually going to turn up to the black lake or not, but he got changed anyways.

It was too good to be true.

He practically sprinted up to his dorm with a huge smile on his face and people who went past gave him a raised brow.

Professor Mcgonagall even had to stop him when she walked out of a classroom and he almost knocked her over.

"Sorry Minnie." he quickly rushed out.

Mcgonagall was left to wonder what made the boy so giddy.

"Merlin." Ron jumped when his and Harry's shared room door burst open. Harry rushed in, almost tripping. "What's got you so happy, Daisy finally said yes to going out with you?" he joked.

Harry glared at him, walking towards his wardrobe. "Well, sort of. Not really, kind of."

"Well what one, mate?" Ron laughed, sitting up and watching Harry.

"I asked her to come the black lake-"

"You're not going to drown her, are you?" Ron asked, wide eyed.

"No!" Harry said offended. "Is that what you think of me?"

"No of course not." Ron pursed his lips. "What did she say?"

"She said that she might be there, so i'll guess i'll have to wait and see."

"You one hundred perfect have to go!" Poppy exclaimed, sitting in the Hufflepuff common room.

"Why do I?" Daisy frowned. She had told Poppy about what Harry had asked her and her reply. She had yet to tell Amelia as she was Slytherin and they hadn't seen her since after the Great Hall.

"You practically already said you would." Poppy tried to persuade, sitting closer to Daisy and gripping her shoulders and shaking them. "Trust me."

"No, I will not trust you." Daisy rolled her eyes. "I mean, I guess i'll kind of feel bad if i don't go-"

Poppy grinned. "See exactly, so off you go and get dressed." she clapped her hands.

"Why can't I just wear my uniform." Daisy sighed as she looked down at her Hufflepuff jumper she had put on when she got to Hogwarts.

"Because you can't."

"I can."

"Daisy."

"Poppy." She mocked, rolling her eyes and standing up, "Whatever, i'll change if your that bothered. I don't even want to go."

"You do, he might leave you alone for a little."

Daisy rose her eyebrows. "Maybe."

The sun was shining down on Daisy, creating a reflection on the black lake as she approached it. She couldn't actually believe that she was meeting up with Harry Potter willingly.

Part of her wished that if she did this, he would leave her alone. But that other part of her knew that it probably wouldn't happen.

Harry perked his head up when he heard someone behind him. He was sat slumped against a tree with his legs sprawled out and his arms resting on them.

He was almost gobsmacked when he saw Daisy walking towards him, not looking very happy. She actually came?

Harry watched silently as she settled beside him, with a decent amount of space between them.

"You actually came?" Harry breathed out, not believing it.

"Only so I can drown you in the black lake." Daisy joked, but also a little serious.

"Right." harry nodded slowly, settling his eyes on her. Her eyes were beautiful. They were a brown colour, but Harry swore he could look at them anytime.

He didn't really realise it, but he was so in deep.

The first time he met her was when she walked in the detention room. She had been caught doing a prank with Fred and George Weasley, but they didn't get caught, only she did.

Harry was also in there that day and he payed no attention to her for hours until she asked him if he knew when detention would end.

That's when Harry had his first conversation with her and ever since then, he hadn't really left her alone.

Daisy would say that they were sort of friends from that day on. They would sometimes chat in lessons and smile at eachother when they passed in the hallways.

But that sort of changed when Harry began developing some sort of feelings towards her. It kind of ruined their friendship, if that's what it was even called. Harry would non stop asking her out, complementing her and things like that. Daisy got so fed up that she ignored him completely.

Although it didn't stop him from doing it and he would carry on until she said yes.

࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║