FORTY SEVEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFORTY SEVEN˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFORTY SEVEN˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

Harry had left Daisy upstairs, to go and speak to her parents. He had made Daisy promise at least five times that she wouldn't follow him down and try to listen in.

Daisy was quite nervous, sat on Harry's bed. What on earth did be have to ask her parents, and something she can't know about?

Harry was pretty nervous himself.

Harry walked into the kitchen, and nobody was in there. He was confused until he heard laughter and chatter in the garden.

However, Alice and Frank were in the kitchen, getting drinks for everyone that was back out in the garden.

Perfect.

He cleared his throat, and Frank turned around first. "Hello Harry."

"Hi." harry spoke, his voice quieter then usual.

Alice noticed this and place the lemonade bottle down. "Are you okay?"

Harry pursed his lips, and sighed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Both of us?" Frank asked.

"Yeah." Harry said, his heart beginning to race. He started to play with his fingers. He kinda wished Daisy was stood next to him to bring him some sort of comfort.

"It's about Daisy isn't it." Alice smiled knowingly.

Harry blinked and grinned sheepishly. How did she know? "Yeah.."

Alice sat down at the table, and motioned for Harry to sit down. He did and his leg started to bounce. Alice sort of had a feeling on where this was going, however Frank had no idea.

"I just wanted to ask you.." Harry started, now feeling like he couldn't talk. Why was it so hard for him to ask? "If I have permission to ask Daisy to be my girlfriend.."

Alice immediately clapped her hands. "Of course, Harry!" she knew how much the boy sat in front of her liked her daughter. It was so obvious. He was literally in love with her.

"You didn't need to ask, but you have it anyway." Frank spoke, watching Harry's face light up.

"Seriously?" Harry asked, a grin forming on his face. It was that easy?

"Yes!" Alice couldn't stop smiling. "Oh this is amazing."

Harry couldn't contain his smile, jumping up from the table. Alice got up quickly as well, rushing over to the other side of the table, and bringing Harry into a hug.

He was surprised at first, but then hugged her back. Frank joined in, unsure on what to do so he just patted Harry's back.

"Woah, what's going on in here?" James had asked after leaving the garden and entering the kitchen. He had pink heart sunglasses ( ones that were probably Lily's ) over his eyes.

Harry broke from the hug, not saying anything to his father and rushing upstairs.

James turned to Alice and Frank confused.

><><

Daisy had almost levitated off the bed when Harry had entered his room. She could of happily fell asleep on his bed, it was very comfy and it smelled a lot like him. If he hadn't had entered like that, she could of probably fell asleep.

"Fuck-" she gasped, sitting up immediately.

Harry was slightly out of breath and he stood in the doorway, holding onto it. "Let's go for a walk!"

Daisy blinked, her lips parting. "What? What did you talk to my parents about?"

Harry shook his head, still standing by the door. "Nope, can't tell you."

"Fine then." Daisy stood up from the bed. "I'll ask them myself."

Harry immediately tried to take up all of the doorway space and narrowed his eyes as Daisy walked towards him. "No."

"Harry, let me through." Daisy crossed her arms.

He shook his head like a child, not moving.

Daisy also narrowed her eyes, coming right up close to his face. She then had a thought. Her eyes softened and she sighed. "Okay, it's fine. I don't need to know."

Harry relaxed, however he was a little skeptical. "You're not tricking me, are you?"

Daisy frowned, slowly creeping her arms around Harrys neck. "No, why would I do that?"

She rested her head on his chest, her arms around his neck. Harry took his arms off the door frames and wrapped them around Daisy.

Perfect.

She pretended to sway them back and forth, but slowly began to spin them around so she was on the outside of the doorway, where Harry was stood and he was now stood actually in the bedroom where Daisy was a few seconds before.

She let go of him, not giving him any chance to say anything before she turned around and bolted, heading for the stairs.

Harry already had a feeling that she was tricking him, so he was quick to be straight behind her and grab her sides, preventing her from going downstairs.

"I knew you were tricking me!"

Daisy couldn't help but laugh as she got pulled back by Harry, flinging her into his chest. He trapped her against him. "You're too easy."

He shook his head with Daisy still trying to wriggle out. "You're annoying, but come with me on a walk?"

"That's so random." She laughed, going to bite him again, but he saw it coming this time and moved his arm. "But okay."

><><

an
thank you so much
for 1million on this book!
it is absolutely crazy, i love you all
updates are going to go back to being frequent, sorry for not uploading for a week!!