ch.2

˚ -
one

⋆。˚ : ̗̀➛ '

⋆。˚ : ̗̀➛ '

ೄྀ࿐

Daisy sighed as she ran her hand along the cobblestone wall outside her Grandparents house. It was raining a little, but not too much that a umbrella was needed.

She leant back onto the wall and propped one of her feet against the wall. She came outside the house to get a bit of fresh air before they went to Diagon Alley.

A headace was starting to form from all of the shouting inside the house. No matter how big the house was, you could still hear Augusta Longbottom's voice even in a different room. It was like she had to be heard.

It wasn't like she hated Augusta, it was just that she got on Daisy's nerves a little bit. She would shout at her if she did something wrong, which was understandable, but she just kept going on about it.

Daisy would apologise and say sorry but Augusta would have none of that and carry on lecturing her about what she did wrong and how much trouble she would be in if she did it again.

That's what angered Daisy even more, they don't listen.

It was hard for Daisy and Neville to grow up without their mother or father there. Yes, they were glad that they had Augusta in some weird way, but it wasn't the same of having a mum and dad.

Sometimes Daisy would cry herself to sleep ( it wasn't very often ) wishing that her mother and father would remeber her and her brother, she sometimes would even pray. But of course nothing can be done to help them recover from the Crucio curse.

She likes to hide emotions, and she's very good at it. Sometimes even her own twin can't tell if she's lying or not. She was grateful she was good at that.

Neville not so much. He would come into Daisy's room sniffing and asking if he could have a sleepover in her room. She would of course say yes.

Daisy needed Neville and Neville needed Daisy.

They only had eachother.

So when Augusta came out of the front door with her hair in a pushed back pony tail, ushering Neville out of the house, Daisy sighed and pushed herself off the wall.

"What are you waiting for?" Augusta snapped, wrapping her coat around her body and looking at daisy from the door. "Come and take my hand or we'll leave without you."

Please do.

Daisy rolled her eyes but made her way over and held onto her arm. Seconds later her body was shifting into all different places and eventually they came to a stop outside of Diagon Alley.

Daisy made a fist with her hand and pushed it to her mouth to stop her from being sick. She took a breath before looking at Neville.

"You okay?" he mouthed.

Daisy smiled and nodded, linking her arms with him and giving his arm a little rub.

They were both starting their fifth year at Hogwarts which was exciting. They both needed new robes as they both grew a little over the summer.

It took a lot of convincing, (mostly from Daisy as Neville didn't want to irritate their grandmother and then get told off) but eventually Augusta gave in and realised that they did in fact need new robes.

She had said that it was a waste of money, buying new robes.

They both walked alone as their Grandmother claimed that she needed to do something while they were there. They didn't question it and carried on walking.

Neville stopped abruptly, causing Daisy to fling back into him as they linked arms.

"Neville!" Daisy said, scolding him and rubbing her head. "What the hell, why did you stop walking?"

Neville didn't say anything, he just kept his focus on one thing. Daisy furrowed her eyebrows and looked to where Neville was looking. A grin made its way onto her face.

"Aw Neville." Daisy gushed. Luna Lovegood was staring into a bookshop window, grazing the glass with her fingertips. "Go talk to her."

Neville immediately snapped his head to his sister with wide eyes. "N-no thanks, come on let's go to the robe shop."

But Daisy was having none of it. "I don't think so- Neville come here, stop being such a pain in the ass."

She grabbed Nevilles arm and lead him to where Luna stood.

"Hey Luna." Daisy greeted quietly, not wanting to scare the girl as they have practically snuck up on the girl.

Luna immediately looked around as smiled, her gaze lingering on Neville for a second. Daisy held back a grin. She said in her sweet voice, "Hello Daisy, Neville."

"Oh look." Daisy gasped dramatically, putting her hands on her cheeks. "I have to just uh- do something. Bye Neville, Luna!"

Neville went to grab her arm to stop her from leaving, but Daisy was already gone, grinning to herself.

Neville turned around and gave Luna a awkward smile.

•+

Daisy pushed open the joke shop door, the bell chiming above her. She smiled politely at the woman behind the counter who gave her a kind smile.

She decided that she would go into the joke shop before she goes to the robe shop. That would give Neville enough time to talk to Luna, and for her to get some new prank ideas.

She looked for her Grandmother for about two minutes and seeing as she didn't find her, she just let it go.

Daisy examined the items on the shelf, occasionally picking something up and then putting it back. She looked through most of the isles and decided she had enough in this shop, and proceeded to leave.

Although she liked the joke shop, it got a little bit chaotic.

She gave the woman behind the counter one last smile and pulled the handle on the door.

But there was a force, pulling the door open on the other side which caused her to step back and let them open it.

Her eyes casted on the people in front of her.

When she opened it she didn't expect to see the Potter's, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

Fuck.

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║