FIVE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFIVE  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFIVE ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

At the Potter Manor on the First of September, it was manic.

James woke up late, forgetting to set his alarm which caused a pillow fight between him and Lily who was rushed of her feet, trying to get everything ready.

Sirius even forgot that it was the first of September, so when he woke up to Lily shouting in his face to get up, he jumped out of bed so quick it was like the bed was on fire.

Remus, was the only calm one, getting up at the right time and preparing breakfast for everyone.

Harry, oh harry. You could say that he was his father in many ways. And especially on a morning.

"Harry Potter, hurry up down stairs right now and eat your breakfast. We're going to be late!" Lily Potter shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Harry was surprised he even heard her, but with a gob like Lily's he shouldn't be surprised.

"Alright, alright." He muttered to his self, patting his hair down with some water. "Chill out."

The bathroom door was pushed open the second he said that, and there stood James Potter.

He looked at his son through the reflection of the mirror. "Like your hair, but hurry up. Don't want your mum shouting and screaming. You know how she can get sometimes." James almost shivered as he was remembered of angry Lily.

He put some last bit of water on his hair and checked himself out in the mirror. "But my hair isn't perfect. Plus I have to look good for Daisy."

He brought his hand up to push it through his hair one more time.

"As much as I'd love to stay here and watch you do that, we need to go downstairs. Lily's like a ticking time bomb." James said, urgency in his voice.

Harry looked into the mirror one more time. "Okay, coming."

•+

The Longbottom manor was peaceful and calm. There were no people running around, no shouting just peaceful.

That wouldn't last long, though.

Daisy had her window open that she left open last night, letting a cool breeze drift through her room. The curtains moved slightly because of the wind.

Daisy tucked the duvet far more into her body, letting the warmth soak into her body.

Neville, who has been awake since four am, knocked very lightly on her door. He waited for a reply but since he didn't get one, he assumed she must still be asleep.

He opened the door softly, and looked at his twin sister all curled up in her bed. He felt bad for waking her up but if he didn't their Grandmother would come in and force her awake. He didn't want that.

He made his way over and shook her gently, sitting on the bed.

"Fuck off." she said, tucking her head under the duvet.

Daisy could get up normally on most days on her own, but if she was forced too then she hated it and couldn't.

Neville sighed and shook her a bit more. "Daisy, come on. We go back to Hogwarts today, get up."

Daisy groaned and shoved her head further into her pillow, showing no signs of getting up.

Neville thought for a moment, before grinning evilly. He fake sighs. "Guess I'll have to tell Harry that you've been keeping some of his letters, what a shame that would be if he found out. You wouldn't hear the end of it."

Like a bomb, she sat up so fast, she almost head butted Neville. Her hair was a mess and the blanket now pooled at the bottom of her waist. She had dribble going down her chin, so she wiped it with the back of her hand and pointed a threatening finger and Neville.

"You wouldn't dare, Neville Longbottom. How do you even know about that?"

He shrugs and smiles in victory that he got his sister up. "Just do, now get up before Grandmother has a fit."

She watches as he got up and she groaned, rubbing her eyes.

She eventually got up, ready to begin her fifth year.

It stared off with her tripping over nothing, finding a pair of nevilles socks in her drawer and then deciding she had nothing to wear even though she has a full closet.

She stood in the middle of her bedroom silent until she heard hushed voices coming from downstairs. She furrowed her eyebrows and chucked the shirt that was in her hands on her bed.

She walked to her door and poked her head out. She could only hear some words and they were muffled.

"They can't know."

"It's important, their-"

She was about to step out and discreetly listen in when the voices suddenly stopped. She poked her head back in her room and frowned.

What was that?

She sighed, huffing as she looked at the clothes that she had chucked on her bed.

"Daisy!"

Daisy almost jumped out of her skin as she turned towards the door, puffing out a breath.

Her Grandmother poked her head around the corner and gave Daisy a stern look. "Why aren't you ready? Neville was ready hours ago. Hurry up, you always make us late."

"I woke up about five minutes ago.." Daisy trailed off, picking up a t-shirt. "Neville woke up hours ago."

"Okay?" Augusta snarled as if it meant anything. "Just hurry up"

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║