EIGHT

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴEIGHT  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴEIGHT ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

Hogwarts food was always delicious. From Breakfast all the way to dinner, Daisy loved the meals.

Whoever made the meals deserved some sort of medal.

It was much better then her Grandmothers cooking anyway and she thinks that Neville would definitely agree, although he would never say it out loud.

So when all the food disappeared, Daisy wanted to cry. She was still hungry, she didn't have time to eat breakfast this morning as Augusta rushed her out the house even though they had ages.

Daisy decided next time she was going to take a page out of Neville's book and get up earlier.

She still couldn't get over the fact that she nodded and Harry Potter. She didn't even mean to do it, she was meant to roll her eyes and look away.

She was confused.

She shook the image of her nodding at Potter and looked up at Dumbledore who began his yearly speech.

It was quite boring actually, he usually blabbered on about useless stuff that everyone will probably forget by the time they step outside the hall.

Daisy puts her head in the palm of her hand as she listens to him.

She spotted a woman sat at the professors table, that doesn't normally sit there. She's never even seen this woman in her life.

Keeping her eyes on the woman, she taps Poppy's shoulder and whispers in her ear. "Are you seeing this?"

"Seeing what?" she whispers back.

Daisy nodded her head towards the teachers tables. "That woman in pink."

Poppy just hums, picking at her nails.

Daisy groaned as her friend showed no interest. The woman dressed in pink looked like a right bitch.

Daisy wasn't one to judge on looks but she could tell that this woman was going to get on her nerves.

If Daisy didn't think he was a bitch she definitely did now. The woman had the audacity to stand up, interrupting Dumbledore's speech.

She introduced herself as Professor Umbridge with a sickly sweet smile that could fool anyone.

But it didn't fool Daisy.

Umbridge sits down after promising that everyone will get on well.

Doubt that.

Daisy puts her head on the table as she drowned out whatever Dumbledore was saying.

It was five minutes later when Amelia pushed her friends shoulder, in attempted to get Daisy up.

She didn't even realise that Daisy had fell asleep, she only realised when Daisy didn't move when she called her.

"Daisy, everyone's leaving the Great Hall, come on."

Daisy's eyes fluttered open as she lifted her head up from the table and she stretched her arms out.

"How long was I asleep?"

"About five minutes."

"Merlin, I'm so tired." She got up from the table as well as everyone else.

"Yeah, well we have today off and then we properly start classes tomorrow. I can hear my bed calling my name." Poppy grins, linking her arm with Daisy.

Daisy now grins at the mention of sleep. "I need sleep."

Amelia nods, "Yep, especially when we have classes tomorrow."

"Don't remind me please." Daisy groaned, throwing her head back.

Her friends stopped in their tracks and Daisy furrows her eyebrows and brings her head back down to normal level.

She wants to scream when she sees Harry stood there in front of them with a grin on his face. "Hello, Longbottom."

Poppy unlinked her arms from Daisy's and grabbed onto Amelia's hand who was grinning. "We're just gonna go, we have to uh do something. Bye Daisy."

Daisy was left with her mouth agape, furious at her friends who left her alone with Potter who was running a hand through his hair.

Is that all he does?

"Potter." Daisy says, turning to him. "What do you want?"

"For you to go o-"

"No!" Daisy interrupted, crossing her arms with a furious look across her face. "I've said no multiple times, why won't you listen to me? You're so stubborn. Just leave me alone!"

This time when she went to walk away, he didn't stand there and let her, he stopped her.

"Wait, Daisy."

"What, for goodness sake Potter!"

She was spun around by him, him holding onto her elbow and staring into her eyes. She didn't blink nor did she move. They held eye contact until she scowled.

"What do you want?"

Harry sighs. "I just want to spend some time with you, come down to the black lake with me?"

"What so you can drown me?" she asked sarcastically, pulling her arm out of his grip.

Harry snorted, jokingly think about it. "Maybe. I feel like you would drown me first."

"That is true." Daisy grumbled, crossing her arms. She then looked at him and he didn't look like the usual cocky self. He had a hint of pleading in his eyes. "I might be there, I might not."

Harry grinned, bouncing back and forth on the balls of his heels. "I'll take your word for it, Longbottom."

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║