ELEVEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴELEVEN  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴELEVEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats .

The first thing Harry thought the next day was to try and get him and Daisy detention.

He thought that if he tried that, then he could spend more time with her without her saying no. She would have no choice.

He was up all night last night, trying to plan what he was going to do, so when his alarm went off this morning, he was too tired that he didn't even hear it.

If it wasn't for Ron, who had to hardly push Harry out of bed, then he would've slept through the whole day and he couldn't do his plan that he had finally thought of.

Of course Harry had to look perfect, so he spent about half a hour sorting his hair out and when he checked the time, he was late for his first lesson.

He rushed out of the boys dormitory and quickly looked outside to find that the clouds were grey and rain was pouring down.

Harry groaned and shook his head, sliding out of the Gryffindor common room.

He made his way to Professor Umbridge lesson, which he had next. He felt like running there but if he ran then he would've looked like a idiot.

His eyes cast onto a figure also going in the same direction he was. He furrows his eyebrows and tries to see the persons face but couldn't not really. The darkness from outside had made the hallways dark also.

He realised the same button nose that belonged to Daisy. "Daisy?"

The girl stopped in her tracks, adjusting the bag on her shoulder and turned around to see who called her name.

When the girl turned around, it confirmed that it was Daisy.

He smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"Potter?"

He jogged his way over there, falling in step with Daisy. "Hello, love."

She rolled her eyes and stared walking to lesson, aware that he was next to her.

"Why are you late?" he asks curiously, offering to take her bag, but she shook her head.

"For lesson? oh i slept in." she grumbled, pulling her low pony tail a little tighter.

Harry nodded, and threw his arm around her shoulder. He rose his eyebrows when she didn't shake it off. She ignored his eyes burning into her head.

When they got to the classroom door, she stopped and took his arm off. "You go in first, I don't want anyone thinking we walked here together."

Harry placed a hand on his heart and smirked. "Aw, love, why not?"

"Potter." she warns, pointing a threatening finger. "Don't make me go back to the black lake and drown you, don't think i won't."

He just shook his head and laughed. "Okay, okay."

He pushed open the door himself and was greeted by Professor Umbridge who wore a sickly sweet smile.

Daisy waited outside for at least two minutes, picking at her nails. When she heard a cat meow she knew that to be Mrs Norris. So she decided that she would go in now. She pushed the door open and Umbridge stopped her speech and rose her eyebrow.

"Miss.." she trailed off, not bothering to say hello. She looked Daisy up and down and hummed.

Daisy stood by the door and said, "Longbottom. Daisy Longbottom."

"Right, Miss Longbottom." she said, her voice clearly forced. "Glad for you to join us. Just sit there for me." She pointed to a seat at the front next to Seamus Finnigan.

Daisy shrugged and made her way over to the seat, making herself comfortable and placing her bag on the floor.

"Hey." Seamus whispered once Umbridge was busy talking to Hermione.

"Hey Seamus." Daisy smiled, fiddling with a hair tie on her wrist and sitting comfortable.

"Hey, Longbottom." a different voice whispered behind her. She didn't turn around, knowing exactly who it was.

However, Seamus turned around and greeted Harry not seeing the problem.

Seamus and Harry had a short hushed conversation and when Seamus turned back around he tapped Daisy.

"What?" she mouthed, her cheek in her hand.

Seamus pointed a thumb behind them and she furrowed her eyebrows swivelling in her seat.

She sighed and pursed her lips when she turned around and saw Harry there with a piece of paper in his hands with the writing on it.

Will you go out with me?

If steam could come out of people's ears, Daisy would have steam coming out of her ears.

A tap on her desk brought her out from her rage. She turned back around and saw Professor Umbridge there, smiling evilly down at her.

"Are you passing notes in class, Longbottom, Potter?"

"No-"

"Detention for the both of you, my office at seven p.m"

"What!" Daisy exclaimed, sitting up. "For what?"

Harry bit his lip struggling to decide now if it was a good thing or bad thing.

"For passing notes in my classroom, Miss Longbottom." Umbridge explained as if it made sense.

Daisy opened and closed her mouth, feeling heat rise to her cheeks. "But i wasn't passing notes."

"Do not argue with me." Umbridge tilted her head, and smiling although it looked like she didn't want to. "If you were not passing notes, then what is this-"

Umbridge leaned over Harrys desk and plucked the paper out of his hands before he could put it in his pocket.

She put it on Daisy's desk, looking at her as if she had won a silly game.

"I want you and Mr Potter in my office at seven pm."

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║