TWELVE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴ  TWELVE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴ TWELVE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats .

Daisy Longbottom was fuming. She was the angriest that she had probably been in a while.

Once Umbridge announced that Daisy and Harry would be having a detention this evening, Daisy threw a very rude gesture to the Potter boy, turned around and didn't speak to anyone that lesson.

At lunch, her friends let her rant and let all of her rage out again, hoping that she would feel better.

"I mean, what a absolute twat." Daisy started. Her friends sighed, knowing this was going to be the start of a very long rant. "I knew he did that on purpose. I mean why would he write it down for people to see, he could of just asked me. He knew Umbitch would be looking. I arg-- I hate him so much-"

"And to think that i was warming up to the fact that he was some what decent after i met up with him yesterday-"

"Excuse me, what?" Amelia interrupted, gobsmacked. "What did you just say?"

"I forgot to tell you." Daisy bit her lip with a guilty expression, but then she frowned. "Actually, i do not want to talk about it ever again."

Poppy looked at Amelia, as if to say she would explain later.

Amelia sighed and put her fork down on her plate. "Daisy, love. Hate is a very strong word, you don't mean that." But by the look on Daisy's face, she wasn't so sure.

"Oh, don't I?" Daisy snaps, banging her hand on the table which sent her fork flying all the way over to a small first year. "I thought that yesterday when we went by the black lake together then-"

"Can i just but in and say that i can't believe you went their willingly." Amelia said, a bread roll hanging out her mouth.

"Poppy practically forced me." Daisy said, putting all the blame on her and Poppy made a over dramatic sound.

"What? She is such a liar!"

"Did you drug her?" Amelia turned to Poppy suspiciously, taking a sip of her pumpkin juice for dramatic effect.

"No, of course not!"

"And you didn't hex him?" Amelia asked shocked.

"Merlin, shut up." Daisy sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Just listen, I went there because I thought he would leave me alone after--"

"Fat chance." Amelia scoffed.

"Let me finish!" Daisy snapped. "Well at least tone the obsession down a little bit." she mutters. "I actually had a good time-No! Not a good time but like it was alright."

Poppy rose a eyebrow at Daisy and the girl sighed.

"What I mean was he's actually great company when he isn't being a idiot, but i don't even tolerate him anymore after he made me get detention." Daisy huffed, wishing she could just fall asleep and forget about everything.

"What did you even do?" Amelia questioned, still not getting over the fact that Daisy had met up with Harry Potter.

"We just sat by the black lake and chatted for a while. I feel like we could be friends if he wasn't obsessed." Daisy almost cringed as she said the word friends. She couldn't even imagine her and Potter friends.

"I mean, you could still be friends." Poppy shrugged. "You just have to give him a chance. Merlin, Daisy he practically loves you. You're being too harsh."

"I don't care, Poppy." Daisy snaps, picking up some pasta on her fork. She chewed it and swallowed before saying, "He doesn't love me, that's way to far. It's just a crush, he'll get over it."

Poppy laughs. "A crush that's lasted three years? Okay?"

Daisy licked her lips and shrugs. "Whatever, but I'm really mad at him so let's change the subject."

"I got a detention with Daisy tonight." Harry says to Ron and Hermione, sat at the Gryffindor table.

"We know, Harold. We were in the class." Hermione sighs, putting her book down in the seat next to her. "Harry, she doesn't look very happy. I think you've upset her." Hermione nodded her head in the direction of the Hufflepuff table and there Daisy was sat, sitting there grumpily.

Harry looked in the direction of where she sat and said, "She'll be fine when she's with me."

"Don't you think you've gone a bit mad, mate?" Ron suggests, actually feeling a little bit bad for the girl. "I mean, she didn't even do anything and now she has detention with the evil old bat."

Harry shrugs. "Yeah, but she'll be with me."

Hermione sighed and muttered a "Oh Harry."

‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║