FIFTEEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFIFTEEN  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFIFTEEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats.

The fifth years currently had Charms with Professor Flitwick.

It was so boring that students started to fall asleep including Daisy. She was was almost asleep, but the door opening caused her to sit up abruptly and knock her hand on the table, causing her to groan.

Her hand hadn't healed yet and everytime she looked at it, she wanted to be sick. She hated blood and there was dried up blood on the outside of the words carved into her hand. It made her feel uneasy.

She'd managed to clean it up a little bit herself, but hadn't done a very good job obviously.

Hermione who was beside her, shook her head and scolded her for falling asleep.

The class turned around and Flitwick stopped talking. What surprised Daisy was when she saw Professor McGonagall stood there with a stern look on her face, almost angry.

"Professor Flitwick, may I borrow Ms Longbottom and Mr Potter please?"

The professor blinked in confusion for a few seconds and said, "O-oh of course. Of you two go. I expect that homework we talked about this lesson in by tomorrow."

Daisy furrowed her eyebrows. Had she done something wrong. Confused, she picked her bag up and slung it over her shoulder.

On the other hand, Harry had a satisfied smile on his face, knowing exactly what was wrong. Ron gave him a confused look but Harry shrugged and mouthed 'tell you later.' to which Ron nodded.

Daisy waited outside with McGonagall for Harry and when he came outside the classroom Mcgonagall took off in speed to her office.

"Uh, Professor." Daisy spoke up, struggling to keep up with the fast pace she was walking.

"Yes, Ms Longbottom." McGonagall answered, not looking down.

"Uhm, where are we going."

"To my office." She swiftly turned her head to Harry. "Mr Potter, you're father is here along with Sirius Black."

Daisy's eyes went wide. What?

When McGonagall approached her office, she opened the doors for Daisy and Harry to enter. Harry pushed his arm out for Daisy to go first and she gladly did.

When they walked in, James Potter had his feet pushed up on McGonagalls desk and Sirius Black was sitting in her chair.

Daisy widened her eyes. She was not expecting to see that. That made her more curious to why Harry's family was here.

Professor McGonagall scolded the two adults. "Mr Black move yourselves. Mr Potter feet off."

The both of them smirked as they did as they were told. They turned around to greet the two teens.

"Alright, Harry?" James asked his son, he had calmed down a little bit from earlier and he watched him sat down.

"Hi Harry." Sirius said, running a hand through his hair.

Then they both looked at the young girl who looked very confused.

"Daisy right?" James smirked at the teen who sat in a seat and helped herself to one of the Professor's biscuits that were on the table.

"Yes.."

"Pleasure to meet you." He said, smirking at his son. "Harry's told me so much about you."

Before Daisy could reply, Sirius but in. "All good things, don't worry." He winked. "Hello, Daisy."

Daisy smiled shyly yet very confused. "Hello."

"Right." McGonagall said, sitting in her chair. "Ms Longbottom, Mr Potter-"

"Yes?" James asked, leaning forward.

"Not you, James." The teacher sighed. "Now, Daisy I need to know if anything happen when you and Harry had detention together?"

Sirius sniggered to James childishly and nudged Harry who rolled his eyes but smirked.

Mcgonagall rolled her eyes at their childish behaviour.

Daisy furrowed her eyebrows. She was still partly mad at Harry and if anyone brought up the detention, she would think of Harry and then get mad again.

"Oh yes, she's a nasty cow, she is. Look at my hand, Professor." Daisy held her hand up, and Mcgonagall looked at it, her nose flaring slightly.

Daisy must of forgot who she was talking to and she pointed to her hand. "I sware, that toad will get what's coming to her." she huffs angrily. "Have you seen what she done to Potter--" she stopped herself as soon as she said that and she looked at Harry who rose a eyebrow, slouched in his chair and smirked. He rested his arm at the back of her chair.

"Do you care about me, love." He whispered in her ear.

"No." She whispers, immediately. Her face went bright red.

No way would she ever care about Harry Potter.

That is wrong and she worded it wrong. Never. It just slipped out, she didn't mean it. Right?

James sat up in his seat, pushing his sunglasses on his head. "I like her, can we keep her?"

Daisy shrunk back in her seat, embarrassed that Sirius Black and James Potter just witnessed one of her anger sessions.

McGonagall shook her head. "Please refrain from using language like that, Ms Longbottom. But yes a punishment will be in order-"

"A punishment?" Sirius exclaims. "No, we want her fired."

"Mr Black- "

"Minnie." James said warningly, looking at his son and Daisy.

Professor McGonagall sighed. "I'll speak to Dumbledore and see what I can do. No promises."

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║