SIXTEEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴSIXTEEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴSIXTEEN ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

When McGonagall excused them all with a wave of her hand, Daisy couldn't wait to get out of there faster.

But when the Professor called her back she inwardly groaned.

It wasn't like she had anything better to do, but she somehow felt anxious in the presence of James and Sirius.

And the way that Harry kept looking at her made her shrink a little.

She passed Harry again and went into Professor McGonagall's office.

The professor watched as the teen sat back in the seat. McGonagall sighed before saying, "Ms Longbottom, I've tried contacting your grandmother about this situation, but she hasn't replied back. I've asked Neville about it and he wasn't so sure about it either. Is everything okay at home?"

"Yes." Daisy drawled out. She furrows her eyebrows. Was her Grandmother okay? "Why wouldn't it be?"

McGonagall shrugged her shoulders a little. "Daisy you know you can seek help if you need it. Hogwarts will always be open for help to those who need it."

"But why would I need help." Daisy snaps, standing up. "Everything's fine at home."

And it was.

So she thought.

McGonagall sighed. "I'm sorry for invading your privacy, Ms Longbottom."

Daisy shakes her head, feeling bad about snapping. "It's not your fault, Professor. Sorry for snapping at you."

McGonagall smiles. "Please tell Mr Potter that I'll be talking to Dumbledore today to try and get something sorted about Professor Umbridge. Now off you go, you don't want to miss lunch now, do you?" she gave the teen a wink.

Daisy smiles. "Will do, thank you." she makes her way out of the room and shuts the door softly behind her. She wasn't surprised that when she looked up Harry was stood there, one of his feet propped up on the wall.

When he saw her, he stood up straight and shook his head to get the hair out of his eyes. "Are you okay love?"

"Yeah." Daisy trailes off. "Uh, McGonagall wanted me to tell you that she'll talk to Dumbledore about the Umbridge situation."

"Brilliant. That stupid toad, told you that she'd pay for it."

Daisy stopped in her tracks. "You was the one who told McGonagall."

Harry stops as well and scratches the back of his head. "Uh yeah."

He closed his eyes and waited for the shouting and telling him that she didn't want anyone to know but opened them when he didn't hear any shouting.

When he opened his eyes he was met with a little smile on her face. "Thank you. I don't think I would've had the guts."

Daisy was a lot happier then she was this morning. Having told McGonagall about Umbridge made her a little bit happier and she was glad that something was going to be done about it.

"So, how come you are so happy- oh what was that about McGonagall taking you and Potter out of lessons today?" Poppy questions once they were all sat down at lunch.

"Oh." Daisy shrugs, trying to play it off cool. "Nothing really, just that Umbridge will get what's coming to her."

Amelia giggles. "I hope so. What she did to you was pure evil."

When Daisy told the girls about what Umbridge done, the two girls were fuming, so now they were happy that something was going to be done.

Poppy started to smack Daisy's shoulder repeatedly, getting harder each time.

"What? Get off me- stop slapping me." Daisy mumbles with a mouth of food in her mouth, moving away from Poppy.

"Look!"

Daisy frowned at Poppy and looked in the direction she was pointing at.

Stood at the professors table was Professor McGonagall shouting at Umbridge. Most of the students in the great hall had stopped what they were doing to listen.

"You have no right to harm my students!" McGonagall fires at the woman dressed in pink.

Some students gasped at that while others looked down, some of them being the victims of the blood quill.

"If I must say-" Professor Umbridge starts in her sickly sweet voice that sounded like fingers running across a blackboard.

"You are fired from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardy." McGonagall interrupts her immediately, not letting her talk or let in any excuses.

The smile drops from Umbridge's face but was back on with a evil smile. "Says who. I'm sorry to say Professor, but you are not the Headmaster so therefor-"

"Me." Interrupts Dumbledore, standing up from his seat. His eyes looked at all the students and lingered on Harry and Daisy more then others before saying. "I am the Headmaster so therefor I can banish you from Hogwarts." he gives her a polite smile.

Daisy immediately looked over at the Potter boy who was wearing a very smug look on his face. He looked in Daisy's direction and caught her looking.

He raised a eyebrow and smirked.

She shook her head and gave him a very tiny grateful smile.

Bad people get what's coming for them.

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║