TWENTY EIGHT

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTWENTY EIGHT  ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            - love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTWENTY EIGHT ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
- love repeats.

Daisy was up and ready to go back to Hogwarts the next day. She had got up early just for Augusta so that she wouldn't shout at her and scold her.

Augusta was about to shout for Daisy, herself already been waiting a few minutes, but she stopped just as she stumbled down the stairs, ready.

Her grandmother raised a eyebrow in surprise. "You are ready, for once."

"I am." Daisy said, not meeting her eyes. Since last night, the only time she had come out her room was to go to the toilet. She wouldn't say anything, but she was hurt from Augusta's words.

Even though they weren't true. Were they?

"Just in time because Dumbledore will be here soon to apparate you back to Hogwarts."

"When are we going to visit the hospital again?" Daisy asked and Neville stilled beside her. He hadn't spoke to her about it, just like Augusta had told him to.

"I am taking Neville in the next couple of days." Augusta said sharply, looking at the mantle place in front of her, in the living room.

Daisy blinked in confusion and looked at Neville who looked away. "What about me?"

"I won't be taking you."

Daisys heart dropped and Neville closed his eyes beside her. She flicked her head up to Augusta, swallowing to stop some sort of cry out. "Why not me?!"

"A punishment. The way you spoke to me last night is no way that you should speak to me" Augusta said almost smugly and raised a finger when Daisy was about to interrupt. "So you will be staying at Hogwarts when I take Neville."

"You can't do that!" Daisy almost shouts, she chucked her hands up in the air. "I have every right to see my mum and dad!"

"You do not have the right to tell me what I can or cannot do." Augusta spoke, looking down at Daisy. "I am an adult and you are a child."

"You can't stop me from seeing my parents." Daisys voice cracked and she wished that she could erase anything that happened at the dinner table last night. "I've only just got them back."