THIRTY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTY ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTY ˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

The next few days was a drag for Daisy. Nothing really special happened, and that's what made it boring. Daisy had been spending a little more time with Harry Potter. She had started walking to some classes with him and walking to dinner with him.

People around them would give them surprised looks, some of them not believing it, while others looked in jealousy.

"Daisy."

Daisy stopped chewing on her piece of toast one morning and turning her head around to see her brother. She gave him a surprised look as she hadn't really spoke to him in a few days. "Neville, you alright?"

Neville played with his hands and struggled to word his sentence. "Uhm- Grandmothers taking me to see mum and dad, I thought I'd let you know.."

"Oh." Daisy gulped, her spoon down. "You're going now?"

Neville nodded, his heart breaking for his sister. He didn't really want to tell her, but he would rather the news come from him rather than Augusta if she wrote to Daisy.

"Yeah.. I'll say hi to them for you, if you want." Neville suggested, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Okay." Daisy nodded, going quieter. "Have fun, tell them I'll visit them as soon as Augusta will let me."

"I-I will." Neville bit his lip, shuffling on his feet. "I'll be back in a bit, I'll let you know later."

Daisy nodded, letting Neville walk away. He was hesitant to go, but he breathed in and did anyway.

"Aren't you going as well?" Poppy asked, heading the whole conversation.

Daisy turned turned her head towards her, gulping as she felt her throat going dry. "N-no. Just Neville today."

Poppy furrowed her eyebrows, raising one suspiciously. "Okay.."

-

"They said they wished you were there today." Neville said, recalling what had happened earlier.

It was now later in the evening, around five pm and Neville had not long got back with Dumbledore from the Hospital. Neville had sneaked Daisy in the Gryffindor common room and they were now sat on the sofa, the fire blazing in front of them.

"I wish I could see them." Daisy admit, there was a ache in her heart and she just wanted to see her mum and dad.

"I'm sorry." Neville lowered his voice. "I should of stuck up for you. She has no right to stop you from seeing them."

Daisy shrugs, biting the sleeve of her jumper and snuggling up into the sofa. "I know. We only just got them back, and now for me, their gone again."

"They're coming out soon, they said they were getting better.." Neville said with a smile on his face.

"Really?" Daisy asked, sitting up slightly and her eyes lighting up. "Did they really say that? Merlin, where are they going to stay, do they still have their house?"

"Yeah." Neville nodded. "Their moving back into their old house and we are going to live with them!"

Daisy felt some tears in her eyes, but she blinked them away. "I can't wait."

The common room door opened and Harry Potter and his friends walked in, chatting about something that made Hermione laugh. Ron noticed Daisy sitting on the sofa first, and smacked Harry around the arm.

"What was that for?" He exclamation, placing his hand over the place Ron had hit him. It didn't hurt, he just wanted to be dramatic.

Harry sensed someone else was in the room and he looked over to the sofa and he was surprised to see his Daisy sat on the sofa with her brother.

"Daisy!" He said happily, but confused. "How did you get in here?"

"Neville sneaked me in." She said, standing up.

Hermione dragged Ron who was staring at Daisy halfway up the stairs, before she called out to Harry, "We're going upstairs!"

Harry watched them go and looked an Neville who realised that he should probably leave the two.

"I'll speak more about them later." Neville promised, standing up and looking at Daisy.

"Okay." Daisy nodded, flopping back down onto the sofa. "Neville." She called out to him when he went to turn away.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, I love you."

He blinked and paused. "I love you too."

Harry flopped back down on the sofa and put his arm around the back of it. "You gonna tell me you love me too?" Harry teased.

"Sold off." She laughed, pushing his face away when he went to fake kiss her. "Harold, go away."

"You really do break my heart." He said jokingly, placing a hand over his heart. "I actually got the right side of my chest this time." Harry said, referring to weeks ago when they first started fifth year and Harry placed his hand on the opposite side of where his heart actually was when was chasing after Daisy on the train.

"Back to the time when you was a right annoying toe rag who made me want to punch his face every time I saw it." Daisy snorted, looking at Harry's half offended face.

"Oh, so I'm not an 'annoying toe rag who made you want to punch my face every time you saw me" Harry joked, quoting her words.

Daisy pretended to think. "Hmm, your not as annoying as you used to be.."

"I am highly offended by that, you know."

Daisy laughed, throwing her head back. Harry watched, grinning. "Whatever, no but seriously I can kind of tolerate you now."

Harry smirked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his side, practically suffocating her. "Told you that you'd fall in love with me."

"I am not in love with you, you twat!"

˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
a/n
Bit of a cute one before it turns shit soon. Xo