THIRTY SIX

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTY SIX˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTY SIX˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

THIS IS NOT THE END
READ THE AN

THE TWO siblings stood outside Dumbledores office for at least ten minutes, debating on what to do. At first, Neville thought Daisy was lying to tease him that she was right, but when she insisted he went to listen, that thought vanished immediately.

"Listen," Neville began, looking like whatever he was about to say would physically pain him. "I think you were some-what right."

Daisy grinned, giving him a sly look and he rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out. "I want to know why she is in there and why Dumbledore didn't want you to know."

"It might not necessarily mean he was hiding something." Neville tried to say, almost trying to convince himself that Dumbledore wasn't all bad.

"Bullshit." Daisy commented. "Why are we even out here- okay then" she said, looking like she had come up with an idea. "If he isn't hiding anything from us, he would have no problem with letting us in his office."

"He's a headmaster." Neville said, saying anything that would stop Daisy from going in there. "He's aloud to hide things!"

"Oh, so you do agree that he is hiding something. From us, may I add." Daisy tilted her head to the side and Neville opened and closed his mouth.

"I don't know!" He said, frustrated and he tugged on his hair, letting out a huge sigh.

"Okay." Daisy shrugged, turning towards the door. "Acid pops."

Neville stared in shock as the doors to his office started to open. "How did you know the password!?"

"It's been the same ever since second year." she said, quite shocked that it actually worked. The nerves were kicking in now, had she really practically forced her way into his office?

The two adults stopped talking immediately, turning towards the door. Dumbledore stood in shock, he didn't remember telling anyone the password.

Augusta's face looked bright red and she looked angry. Dumbledore had straightened up, plastering a smile on his face that seemed all too fake.

"I was just going to send a message out to get you two!" Dumbledore announced, stepping away from Augusta. "Come in, we have some things to discuss."

It felt like the whole atmosphere had changed, the two adults seemed awkward. Neville stared at the back of Daisy's head, praying that nothing would go wrong.