Year 5

Hey guys!💓 This is the second chapter, I'm going to be mainly explaining her relationships with her friends....Enjoy!

"Move over!"

"Shove off!"

"Come on!" Sirius, James, and Clara were moving into a compartment with Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. They were now in their fifth year, when the five marauders looked suddenly at the compartment door that shuddered open.

"Hey, Clara, come join us, rather than these goons!" Regulus smirked. She was best friends with Regulus, while James was best friends with Sirius - despite the fact that Regulus had been sorted into Slytherin and Clara had been sorted into Gryffindor. 

"I'll see you at the feast." Clara answered him, so he nodded and left. Clara was friends with most of the Gryffindors and Slytherins.

"I still don't understand why you're friends with the Slimey Slytherins!" Sirius grinned which caused Clara to hit his head playfully. 

"Don't call them that before I start calling you an arrogant fool!" She smiled sarcastically. 

"Ah but alas, that nickname is reserved for Prongs!" Sirius answered her dramatically, and earned himself another hit on the head, causing him to laugh harder. 

"Remus, how do you put up with them?" Clara laughed as Sirius and James fell out of their seats, laughing.

"Believe me, Clara when I say, I haven't the faintest idea." he shrugged looking up from his book, Remus and Clara would talk to each other about literally anything, he was like a brother, who isn't stupid and arrogant. 

"What are you reading?" She asked him looking curiously at his book, 

"The Tales Of Beadle the Bard" he replied showing her the cover.

"You better let me borrow that when you're done," Clara told him enthusiastically, she loved reading books in her spare time, and Remus smiled and nodded slowly.

A Few Hours Later

"Ah! We have finally reached the legendary Hogwarts!" James gasped, smelling the fresh air while they stepped out of the train.

"Move, child!" Clara laughed as she pushed him out of the way. The first years made their way over to the boats, while the rest went over to the carriages that moved alone magically.