Crazed Maniac

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE, SWEARING.

Clara and Sirius walked back to the Gryffindor common room, filling the halls with their contagious laughter.

"Sirius Black, right?"

In front of the two seniors stood two younger girls. The one who had spoken had her hand stuck out for a handshake.

Sirius cocked an eyebrow, and Clara restrained herself from laughing. "Of course, but why the doubt? Everyone knows the famous Sirius Black, the Casanova of Gryffindor!" He placed his hands on his hips confidently.

The other girl snorted. "Oh please! We all know the Casanova of Gryffindor is the one and only Remus Lupin!"

At that Clara could no longer contain her laughter and burst into a fit of giggles. Sirius narrowed his eyes at her, "whaaat? She's not wrong!" Clara held her hands up in defense.

The first girl shook her head furiously, "don't listen to them, Sirius, you're the fittest in the entire school!"

Sirius pulled Clara by the hand, leaving the two girls to argue. "I'm telling Remus about that, by the way."

James sat with Lily, Remus and Peter in the common room, the four of them revising for their upcoming test in Charms.

"Hey guys," Clara yawned, and sat herself down beside Peter. "Revising for Charms, are you, Pete?" 

Peter nodded, "you should probably get at it too, Flitwick's being as harsh as ever with the amount of material."

"You're right, I probably should. However, I don't really feel like it," Clara smiled.

James looked over at the two and raised his eyebrows, "you do know if you flunk this, mum and dad are going to kill you," he told Clara.

"Except I'm not failing," Clara said, and got up to sit beside Sirius on the couch. "I might get at him any moment now; your job is to stop me, so be prepared, yeah?"

"Cut him some slack, Potter, he hasn't done anything, all right?" Sirius sighed and wrapped his arm around Clara's shoulder.

Clara shrugged, and leaned into Sirius's embrace, her eyes slowly closing, feeling heavier as each second passed. "Don't wake me up." She mumbled, her arms wrapping around Sirius's mid-section.

"All right, V." Sirius yawned, he too was feeling sleepy.

Clara's rest didn't last long when she heard a snarky comment made by some boy passing by. "Look at that little bitch, throwing herself all over that asshole, Black."

Clara didn't even stop to think. She found herself jumping right on to the boy, knocking him off his feet. 

The boy reacted quickly, standing up and backing away. "You're right mental, you are!" He shouted, holding his wand up to his defense.

Clara attempted to pull out her wand, but felt a strong hand pull her arm back. She yanked off what she assumed to be Sirius's hand, and pulled out her wand, pointing it at the boy.

Everyone in the Common Room stopped to stare at the fight, some moving out of the way.

"Hey, whore!" Another boy who seemed to be friends with the first one called out to Clara, "back off, you cunt!" Clara recognized the boy immediately, Daniel O'Shaughnessy, a Gryffindor sixth year, she never minded him much. 

James caught Clara off guard, pulling her aside, and away from the fight. 

Clara didn't spare a second, she threw James off and cast a spell in Daniel's direction, clearing her path for the other boy, Ben Maxwell.