You-Know-Who

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

Clara awoke the next morning bright and early - which was very unusual for her - Sirius was sitting down on the floor beside her, he seemed to have woken up hours earlier.

"What time did you wake up?" She asked him curiously,

"not too long ago" Sirius answered, breaking out of his long stare at the wall.

"Have you ever considered breakfast?" Clara laughed at him, getting up.

"I- what?" Sirius mumbled right before yawning,

"I'm asking if you've considered having breakfast" Clara repeated herself.

"I was just waiting for you" Sirius responded,

"you could've woke me up. Let's go wake James" Clara shrugged, before opening her room door, and walking out quickly.

Sirius followed her out of the room, and down the staircase to James's room. He walked straight into his room without knocking,

"good morning, sunshine!" He shouted with his hands in the air. Sirius walked over to James's bed, where James was covering his head with his blanket from Sirius's shouts.

"One more minute, Padfoot!" James groaned, Sirius chuckled and pulled his blanket, James however turned it into Tug of War.

"This looks fun!" Clara laughed and helped Sirius pull James's blanket away from him.

"James, let's go have breakfast, come on!" Clara dragged him out of bed,

"I'm too tired!" James groaned.

"Oh come on!" Sirius gave James a shove that shook him awake,

"Remus and Peter are coming over for dinner tonight" James informed the pair as they continued walking down the stairs.

"That's fantastic!" Clara grinned,

"you reckon we should-" Sirius made a little sign to James with his hands, that Clara didn't see.

"Definitely" James nodded earnestly,

"what are you two up to?" Clara questioned, as they walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing" Sirius muttered quickly, she studied his expression for a moment before looking forward again.

Mrs. Potter was in the kitchen, making breakfast, while Mr. Potter sat on the table, reading the Daily Prophet and drinking out of a mug.

"Well you three are up early!" Mrs. Potter smiled cheerfully,

"Clara, you're hair's looking nice!" Mr. Potter joked.

"Dad!" Clara laughed, taking his wand from beside him and pointing it at her hair, it turned back to its dark brown color. She turned to Sirius and did the same.

"What's for breakfast, mum?" James sat on a chair on the table in between Mr. Potter and Sirius.

"I've made eggs, toast, sausages, and bacon" Mrs. Potter placed the food on the table, and sat beside Mr. Potter and Clara, facing James and Sirius. (Mr. Potter was sitting at the head of the table).

"Dad, can I borrow that for a moment" Clara pointed for the magazine he was reading,

"of course" her dad smiled, handing her the magazine.