The Map Works!

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

Clara had convinced herself that they were in the forbidden forest, but knew she couldn't go in unarmed, she ran back into the castle, and up the stairs to her common room, she grabbed her wand, and her dagger, just incase. 

She changed into black leather pants, a long grey shirt, and black boots, she hesitated but grabbed Sirius's jacket since it was still snowing outside she ran down the stairs, and outside the castle with her dagger in her left hand and her wand in her right. 

"Guys!" she called out one last time before walking into the forest, she walked slowly and cautiously, "hello?" she called out hoping for a response. 

Suddenly something ran right beside her, "guys, is that you" she croaked scared, the grass was moving viciously she held out her dagger, and slowly moved the grass to see a big black dog injured and whimpering. 

"Sirius is that you?" she said dropping onto her knees and taking the dog into her arms, "where are the rest?" she asked him calmly, the dog suddenly ran out of her arms and transformed into Sirius, he was all dirty, and wet. 

"Clara what are you doing here?" he helped her up, 

"might ask you the same thing!" she gasped, "I come in here looking for you guys, and you show up looking like this!" she looked at his dirty clothes,

"I'll explain later, let's get out of here" he pulled her, 

"No!" "I will not be bossed around, you will tell me why you guys are here!" She insisted,

"lower your voice!" he hissed, "I'll explain once we get-" a tree fell down nearly hitting Clara but Sirius pulled her out of the way, a stag walked came forward. 

"James! Let's go quick!" Sirius pulled the stag with its antlers, a rat crawled by it. "Clara" Sirius held out his hand, "quick come" she took his hand and he pulled her over to him, and carried her onto the stag. 

"Hey what? No! I'm an animagus too you know!" she argued,

"I know" he said and turned into a black dog.

Remus came from behind them, and sat behind Clara on the stag, "hold on Clara" he advised her, she nodded and held on tight. 

The stag, black dog, and rat ran out of the forest and then came to a stop. 

Clara climbed off the stag with the help of Remus who got down first, "now explain!" she demanded. 

James, Sirius, and Peter were now in their human form, "er so we came to the forest" Peter began, 

"to test out something" James continued

"which was the map" Sirius ended,

"I did tell them it was a bad idea" Remus pointed out,

"the only reason I'm disappointed is because you did it without me!" Clara pouted then laughed, 

"simply because it's dangerous" Sirius shrugged.

"And so it isn't dangerous for you?" she put her hands on her hips, the boys looked down then laughed, 

"come on lets head back" Remus started walking towards the castle.

"What already?" Peter whined playfully, 

"they will notice we're gone you know" Remus laughed, and the rest followed him inside.