Veritaserum and Animagi

Hey Guys! Enjoy this chapter!

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

It was the middle of the night, and Clara was asleep in bed. 

"Clara, Clara," someone whispered shaking her to wake her up. 

Clara slowly opened her dark brown eyes to see someone tall standing beside her bed. "Sirius!" She exclaimed jolting upwards in her bed. "What are you doing here?" Clara hissed, trying not to wake the others.

"Quick, come!" Sirius spoke in a low voice, helping her out of bed.

"Why did you wake me up?" Clara asked Sirius as she followed him. 

Sirius didn't respond, only gesturing for Clara to follow him. Clara followed Sirius into the boys dorm to see James, Remus, and Peter awake.

"Sit down," Sirius instructed Clara. 

Clara sat down in-between Remus and James. "Might I ask, what's going on?" She questioned, folding her arms.

James, Sirius, and Peter were holding a glass vial each, grinning mischievously. 

"What we are doing, is finding out the truth," James explained. "Now!" He shouted.

Sirius scared Clara, tipping the vial into her mouth. Peter held Remus down as James tipped another vial into Remus's mouth.

"The bloody hell?!" Clara pushed Sirius away, standing up in shock.

"Calm down, Clara," Sirius smiled. "Sit down, that was just Veritaserum. We have a few questions,"

"What, is this some kind of stupid interrogation?" Clara rolled her eyes, watching Remus push Peter away too as she sat down.

"Where were you that night with Remus, Clara. You can't lie, remember?" Sirius raised an eyebrow, sitting back in his place.

"I'm not telling you anything!" Clara shook her head, attempting to resist the potion.

"Oh, you'll crack, don't worry." James smirked, clearly happy about what they were about to find out.

"We were in the Shrieking Shack! That's it!" Clara sputtered.

"Why were you guys there, Remus?" James turned to Remus, a huge grin painted on his face.

"No- no- no! I'm not telling!" Remus shook his head violently. "I'm a Werewolf! That's it!" He finally said. The potion was far too hard to resist.

"Finally, how did Remus not attack you in his Werewolf form?" Sirius finalized, looking at Clara.

"In my Fourth Year, I successfully brewed an Animagus potion," Clara replied, tears sitting at the rim of her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm your older brother, you can trust me," James spoke in an offended tone.

"You can't be lying. You should've told us, V," Sirius shook his head in disappointment. 

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't tell you, it was a secret." Clara began weeping into her hands.

"We kind of suspected the part about Moony being a Werewolf. Just not the part about you being an Animagus," James shrugged awkwardly, not really knowing how to comfort Clara.

"It's all my fault, Remus! I'm so sorry!" Clara broke down into tears, sobbing loudly.

"O dues meus, Clara!" Remus gasped. He pulled her onto his lap, calming her down. "It's not your fault, I should've told them," 

Remus felt absolutely terrible for Clara, he loved her like his little sister.

James, Sirius, and Peter reached out under their beds, revealing another vial each.

"Alright, one, two, three!" James counted and the three drank their potions at the same time.

In a few seconds, Sirius had turned into a big black dog, Peter into a small rat, and finally James turned into a majestic stag. Their Marauder names had matched their animagus's, as they choose the names based off their Patronus's, Sirius (still in his dog form) ran up to Clara and licked her face.

"Ew!" Clara laughed trying to push him off. "You better stay away from Ginger, or you'll probably scare her to death!"

Clara turned into her own Animagus form, a fox, and circled Remus.

A few minutes later...

Peter had gone to bed, and Clara and Remus were arguing.

"It's all right, Moony, I'll sleep on the ground! Look, very comfy!" Clara declined Remus's offer to take his bed. She had set up a pile of blankets and pillows on the ground, ready for her to sleep on.

Remus hesitated then nodded, retreating to his bed.

James, and Remus had fallen asleep within seconds, leaving Clara and Sirius the only ones awake.

Sirius noticed that Clara couldn't sleep, and got out of bed. "Clara," he whispered, kneeling down beside her head.

"Wotcher, Pads," Clara gave a small smile.

"Want me to sing something, my voice is rather exquisite," Sirius offered, caressing her cheek.

Clara shrugged, her eyelids beginning to feel heavy.

"Des yeux qui font baisser les miens,
Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche—
Voilà le portrait sans retouche
De l'homme auquel j'appartiens.

Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.
Il me dit des mots d'amour,
Des mots de tous les jours,
Et ça me fait quelque chose.
Il est entré dans mon cœur,
Une part de bonheur
Dont je connais la cause.
C'est lui pour moi,
Moi pour lui dans la vie,
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie.
Et dès que je l'aperçois,
Alors je sens en moi
Mon cœur qui bat.

Des nuits d'amour à plus finir,
Un grand bonheur qui prend sa place,
Les ennuis, les chagrins s'effacent,
Heureux, heureux à en mourir.

Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.
Il me dit des mots d'amour,
Des mots de tous les jours,
Et ça me fait quelque chose.
Il est entré dans mon cœur,
Une part de bonheur
Dont je connais la cause.
C'est lui pour moi,
Moi pour lui dans la vie,
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie.
Et dès que je l'aperçois,
Alors je sens en moi
Mon cœur qui bat."

By the time Sirius had finished singing, Clara was deep in her sleep. "Night," he smiled, kissing her forehead. Sirius stood up, and went back to bed, sleeping immediately.

At quarter to four, Clara woke up. She looked around, and noticed it was not yet time for class. Clara tiredly stood up, deciding to back to her dorm, where she could sleep better for another few hours.