Pardon

Note: I'm still fixing chapters for spelling, grammar, and vocab and stuff like that. But if you read ahead of where I've corrected, I'm sorry, please excuse my really bad, past writing. My newer chapters are so much better, thanks for reading anyways!!

Hey guys! Hope you're having a good day/night! Enjoy!💕

The Marauders were sitting together outside in the courtyard, except Clara who was sitting with Severus at the trunk of a tree. 

"Hey Snivellus," James got up and started walking towards them, with Sirius, Remus, and Peter behind him. 

"Shut up James!" Clara shouted across, folding her arms furiously.

"Oohh!" James laughed, "got yourself a girlfriend, have you snivellus?" and they all laughed except for Remus, he hated when James picked on his own sister.

"I said, shut up James." Clara repeated, getting up.

"N-" James did not get to finish his sentence as he got punched in the face by Clara. 

He staggered back a bit before punching her back.

"You bloody idiot!" she screamed.

"You punched me first!" James screamed back at her.

"Because your being bloody idiotic!" she screeched. 

They were now on the floor kicking each other and pulling each others hair. Severus and Remus were trying to hold Clara back, while Peter and Sirius were pulling James away from her. 

James stopped fighting and was now lying down on the floor with a nose bleeding, groaning. 

Clara however was still trying fight James, "CLARA CALM DOWN, CLARA!" Sirius was shouting.

"CLARA JUST LEAVE HIM HE'S NOT WORTH IT!" Severus shouted holding her back.

"Clara Potter, calm yourself!" McGonagall shouted at Clara as she saw her. McGonagall had come to the courtyard under the report of a Gryffindor Prefect. 

"Professor, help!" Remus wheezed, he had just gotten knocked down on the floor while trying to hold Clara back.

"Mr. Potter, go to the hospital wing!" She instructed James as she walked towards Clara. "You two, let go of her!" she scolded Severus and Sirius.

Clara sat on the ground, her hair all messed up, and her lip bleeding.

"Ms. Potter, you and Mr. Lupin go to the hospital wing as well, we'll discuss your punishment later!" McGonagall spoke strictly, and then turned to Severus and Sirius and told them to go to class.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!" Clara muttered as her and Remus walked to the hospital wing. "The next time I see him, I'm gonna bash his stupid idiotic-" Clara gasped, she had only just spotted Madam Pomfrey standing in the doorway of the Hospital Wing, right in front of them.

"Right then, Clara, now that you're done with that come in and I don't want to hear any more of it!" Madam Pomfrey wagged her finger and ushered Clara inside. 

She sat down on one of the beds far away from James whom was groaning dramatically a few beds away. 

"Quiet, James, it's just a bleeding nose." Madam Pomfrey tutted as she passed his bed, and walked over to Clara.

"I'm really sorry Poppy!" Clara apologized to Madam Pomfrey when she walked over to her.

The nurse began cleaning the wounds on her face. "Not now Clara, you owe your friends an apology, not me." She spoke firmly, and let her go off to class when she was done. 

Clara walked over to transfiguration class, she had Professor McGonagall, oh lord was she gonna scold her! 

As soon as she walked in everyone had turned around to look at her, they had all heard about what had happened.

 "Everyone, turn around, Ms. Potter please take your seat." McGonagall said with a stern voice. 

Clara sat beside a blonde Hufflepuff girl, who was clearly terrified of her, which, as a result, made Clara smirk to herself.

After class...

The class had ended when everyone had left, Clara was walking out, annoyed, when McGonagall called out to her. "Clara you will have detention for the next two weeks with me, both you and James, so please make sure to inform him." 

Clara nodded and left to the common room.

She walked up to the portrait and muttered the password, then walking in.

"James, detention for the next two weeks with McGonagall." Clara informed him as she made her way to the dorm stairs. James, who was sitting on the couches with Sirius, Remus, and Peter, had a sad look on his face.

"Clara, wait!" James called out and ran up to Clara. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "I know it annoys you when I pick on Snape, and yet I still did it,"

"I'm sorry too, James, I shouldn't have been so rough!" Clara grinned and enveloped James in a warm hug.

"Hey what about us!" Sirius whined dramatically, and ran over to them to join the hug. Remus and Peter joined them to form a big friendly hug!

Sorry this was pretty short!😶