A Tad Bit of Revenge

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

"You asked Evans out yet, Prongs?" Sirius nudged James as they walked together to Charms, 

"mhm" he nodded.

"and?" Sirius asked impatiently,

"she said no" James answered without taking his eyes off the ground,

"don't worry she'll come around mate" Sirius encouraged his best friend smiling, Peter and Remus had caught up with them and were now walking with the to Charms. 

"Where's Clara?" Sirius asked them, 

"she's with Regulus and Narcissa" Remus answered him,

"what's she doing with them?!" Sirius sounded annoyed. 

"I don't know, maybe walking to Charms class?" Remus sarcastically replied, Sirius playfully hit him, 

"you know what I mean!" He smirked and they both laughed. 

"Clara! Clara!" James called out as he saw Clara, Narcissa, and Regulus pass by them, she turned around and saw the marauders. 

"Oh hey!" she waved then turned to Narcissa and Regulus, "see you guys in class" she said, they nodded and kept walking. "What's up?" Clara walked up to James, 

"I have news" he grinned,

"oohhh what?" Clara smiled cheekily, 

"Lily rejected me" he pouted dramatically.

"Oh! Don't worry James we'll all have a great time together!" she smiled encouragingly, James gave her a grateful smile. 

"Did anyone ask you to Hogsmeade though?" Peter questioned, 

"oh yes! But I decided to hang with you guys!" She smiled.

"That's nice" Peter put his hand on her shoulder, 

"thanks Vixen" Sirius smiled sweetly and ruffled her hair,

"hey! Now my hair's all messy Padfoot!" she laughed and started fixing her hair. 

They reached charms class, and Clara sat with Narcissa and Regulus, while the rest sat together on the other side. 

"You staying with them tomorrow night?" Regulus asked Clara motioning at the marauders with his head, 

"yeah" she answered, "you can stay with us you know" she smiled,

"I don't think they'd like that" Regulus pointed out.

"How about I ask them and get back to you?" she suggested, he nodded and smiled.

"thanks" he looked back at his book,

"no problem" she leaned her head on his shoulder smiling. 

After charms class, Clara decided to do as she promised and headed over to the Gryffindor common room to ask the boys if Regulus could stay with them on New Years Eve. 

She walked into the common room smiling, 

"hey guys!" she sat down on the couch beside the fire where they were sitting. 

"Hello" they answered in union, 

"you guys don't mind if Regulus hangs out with us tomorrow night right?" she asked nervously, they all jolted their heads to look at her with an annoyed expression. 

"We do" Sirius answered as he gave her a hard stare, 

"fine" she got up annoyed and ran up to her dorm. 

She changed out of her school robes and into black sports leggings and a black hoodie with a black beanie, she had finished all her classes so she didn't need to stay in her school robes. She grabbed her broom, and ran back down to the common room. 

"Where are you going?" James asked her as he saw her stomp her way out of the common room. 

"To practice, I suggest you get some too Potter" she answered without turning around, "and you to Black, your aim could use a little practice" she grinned to herself knowing that Sirius was offended without even needing to turn around. 

"Hey! That's rude, I have better aim than you!" Sirius retorted getting up,

"that doesn't make it good does it?" she smirked stopping and turning around, she started braiding her hair into a side braid. 

"You mind what you say Potter" he spat now standing in front of her.

"You mind who you're talking to Black" she grinned, "oh and for the record there's a spider on your shoulder" she smirked, Sirius jumped back and looked at his shoulder. He gave Clara an intense stare when he notice she was lying. 

"You shouldn't be talking about spiders, mind you" he grinned, she gave a horrified look when she realized what he meant. 

"It was humongous! Besides it was your fault!" She shouted, Peter, James, and Remus hadn't been told what happened that night in the forbidden forest. So they looked at both of them confused, 

"my fault? My fault? You agreed to the forbidden forest!" He shouted back, at this she slapped his face hardly, and left the room quickly. 

"HEY COME BACK HERE!" Sirius ran after her with James behind him, 

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT CLARA!" James shouted. 

Clara ran out to the the quidditch field and got on her broom, she flew really high up hoping they wouldn't see her. 

A few seconds later she saw Sirius and James ran out to the quidditch field they hadn't spotted her yet until James looked up at Clara and grinned and pointed out to Sirius were she was, they grabbed bats and the bludger and hopped on their brooms. 

Clara knew what was coming for her they were going to try to hit her with the bludger, her eyes widened at the thought and she got scared. 

Sirius and James were now on their brooms trying to catch her, 

"CAN WE JUST CALL IT OFF?" Clara shouted without turning around as she dodged the bludger, 

"NAH! YOU HAVE TO PAY!" Sirius chuckled at her terrified voice, 

"please?" She stopped in the middle of the air and turned around to see Sirius and James crash into her, they all were falling at tremendous speed at the floor. They were about to hit the ground when Clara got her wand out and shouted, 

"ARRESTO MOMENTUM!" Clara cast the slowing charm to decrease the spied of their fall, as so they hit the ground at a much lower height. "Lucky for you two, one of us can read" Clara got up and dusted her clothes, they both shot her a death stare. "Okay calm down jeez" she mumbled as she walked inside the castle.

"No apology?" Sirius called out after her, 

she turned around, "fine, sorry" she rolled her eyes. "But that means you two, can't get me back" she pointed at them both, "deal?" she asked.

"Deal" James agreed,

"fine" Sirius shrugged, "but you hit me hard" he frowned.

"I'm sorry" she ran over to him, "here, hit me" she proposed, 

"what? No!" Sirius gasped,

"so you just tried to hit me with a bludger, and now you're acting like I told you to kill me" she laughed.

"I agreed to call it off" he shrugged again, she smiled and left.

"You better not hurt her" James looked him in the eye,

"what do you mean? I didn't touch her!" Sirius complained,

"you know what I mean Padfoot" James smirked as he started walking for the castle gesturing Sirius to follow him. 

Lol this was fun! 😂