Headaches and Milkshakes

"You know what? I'm going to murder someone!" Sirius shouted, and ran a hand through his hair aggressively.

The five Marauders were walking wearily to their Common Room. They had briefly decided to skip dinner, and retreat for the night.

"It's honestly the most unjust thing in the history of unjust things!" Clara fumed, clenching her fists.

"You know what, I don't care about the rules anymore! NO! NOT AT ALL! It was a harmless prank, that was over in no more than ten sodding seconds!" Remus shouted, and the four teenagers looked at him with surprise. "If they think we're stopping here, they're so so wrong!"

"Attaboy, Moony!" James clapped him on the back, "we'll get them back! We'll do this!" He encouraged the lot. "Come on, mates, we're the Marauders for Merlin's sake!"

"Cheers!" Peter exclaimed, and thrust his fist into the air in triumph.

"I'm just really pissed that we didn't get to wear the costumes..." Clara mumbled, and stifled a yawn.

"We still can, you know. We aren't letting McGonagall win!" James decided, speaking with a strict look on his face.

"There's no point, Prongs, our plan is ruined." Sirius muttered, rubbing his face with his hand. He then yawned, "I'm getting sleepy anyways."

"Come on, Padfoot!" Clara slung her arm around Sirius's shoulders. "One last thing. For my sake, Sirius." She pouted.

Sirius looked down to Clara, a tired smile on his face, "I would, but I can't, V," he said. "I'm pretty tired after all this trouble."

"Will you even be able to sleep though? I know I won't be able too," Clara raised an eyebrow.

"As tempting as it sounds, Vixen, I've had enough for today." Sirius ended the conversation with a frown, and walked ahead.

"Blac-"

"Leave him be, Clara. It's his decision." Remus interrupted.

"There's no point if it isn't all of us. Let's just do it tomorrow." Clara shrugged. "Goodnight, boys," she looked at Remus and Peter. "Night, Jamesy." Clara wrapped her arms around James and hugged him tightly.

James looked taken back. "Right, G'night, Lala," he smiled and tapped her brunette head. "Sleep well."

"Will do." Clara pulled away, and skipped off.

The next morning was a stormy one.

Clara woke up with an extremely painful headache, and a sudden desire for butterbeer.

"Should I make you a potion, Clara?" Lily asked her, when she spotted her groaning as she lay down on her bed.

"Oh no, that's all right, Evans. I'll just ask Poppy for one." Clara shook her head, a weak smile on her face.

"You sure?" Lily raised an eyebrow, and Clara gave a quick nod.

"Lily! Hogsmeade today!" Marlene burst into the dorm, holding a green dress in her left hand.

"Righto, Marls!" Lily giggled. "Clara, you're going too, aren't you? James said he'd take me to the shops and buy me my favorite dress!"

"Oh yes. I did mention that was a good idea." Clara grinned, and gave Lily a thumbs-up from her bed.

"I'll tell the boys that you'll take some time, all right? And I'll ask one of them to get you some medicine from Poppy." Lily said, and turned to leave the dorm before Clara could protest.

"Merlin's bollocks. I really don't feel like it." Clara mumbled to herself, before forcing herself to get out of bed. "Get medicine she said, let the boys help you she said, well will you look at me now-"