Imperius Curse

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

Clara had woken up to the sound of birds from outside, it was early in the morning so no one had awaken yet, she played with her cat, ginger that had grown quite fond of her animagus form. 

She wore a black strap top, with a black cozy jacket, a light pink and black checkered skirt, black tights, with black boots, she styled her hair in two French braids, and slapped on some clear lip-gloss. 

She grabbed about four books, her wand, and her reading glasses, and quietly tip toed down to the common room as to not wake anyone up, after all it was a weekend. 

She made her way to the courtyard where she climbed a tree and sat at the very top and started reading her book, it was all silence just how she liked it, except the birds tweeting a wonderful tune. 

About two hours had passed and Clara heard the noise of students talking starting to fill the hallway, she decided to skip breakfast since the quiet time she had now was limited, besides I can go to the kitchens if I'm hungry she thought to herself. 

Many people started filling out into the courtyard but nobody seemed to notice her presence, she rolled her eyes at the loud noises of people she wanted to shout at them to shut up, but she would attract attention to herself, and that was the last thing she wanted right now. 

Meanwhile, James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter, had just woken up and went to the great hall for breakfast, once they had finished breakfast they had come looking for Clara, they saw her in the courtyard on the map and ran there. 

They couldn't see her since she was high up into the tree, until she jumped down causing a large thump on the ground and the shrieks of four boys. 

"Did you guys know you scream like girls?" She laughed,

"not funny" James rolled his eyes,

"okay grumpy" she joked and mocked his angry voice.

"How long have you been up there?" Remus pointed up at the tree,

"I'm not sure, three hours I would say at the least" she spoke to herself quietly trying to count the hours on her fingers, "that's long" Peter chuckled to himself,

"mhm" she said, and began climbing the tree again, 

"you can't stay up there the whole day, you know?" Sirius called out to her,

"why not?" She asked as her foot slipped, and she almost fell down the tree. But thanks to her fast reflexes her hands grabbed on to a branch, 

"AAHH!" Screamed, the boys all dashed under her ready to catch her if she fell, "how much stupider could you get?" James scolded.

"You're the one to talk!" She snorted with laughter, 

"let go, we'll catch you!" Remus told her,

"ha! No!" She laughed, and she started trying to pull herself up to the branch she was holding on to. 

She eventually got up after minutes of trying. "Ha! I did it!" She pointed at them laughing,

"ya after an hour" James joked,

"will you come down already?" Sirius whined,

"I just got up Padfoot!" She mocked him, 

"colovaria!" Remus pointed at Claras hair and it turned a silver color. "Now you have to get down!"