An Illness

Hello! This chapter is going to be interesting....😌

"Get up!" Lily was shaking Clara. "Come on Clara, we're going to be late to class, we have ten minutes!"

"Go on without me, Lils," Clara groaned, "I feel sick!" she coughed.

"Hey come on, Vixen! Get up!" Peter whined.

"Hey! How did you guys get up here?!" Lily gasped seeing the four boys enter.

"It's a secret, Lily Flower!" James whispered annoyingly, and Lily rolled her eyes.

"Guys, I honestly feel sick!" Clara coughed between her words.

"Quick get up then, we'll take you to the hospital wing!" Sirius said putting her hands over his neck, and James'. 

Clara walked tiredly with the help of James and Sirius, to the Hospital Wing. "Guys," Sirius turned around to the rest (Remus, Peter, Lily, Marlene, and Alice.) "Go to class, me and James will take care of her."

"No way, I'm coming!" Remus objected.

"Moony, go to your class." Sirius looked at him boredly.

"Let Moony come." Clara told Sirius in a weary voice.

"Fine, come on, Moony. The rest of you, go!" He spoke to the rest of them, and they scattered. 

On the way there, Clara passed out, and the three boys let out shouts of worry. 

A few minutes later, they arrived hurriedly at the hospital, James was now full on carrying Clara. 

"My goodness!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed, looking exasperated. "Put her down here, quick!" Pomfrey instructed James, and he laid her down on one of the beds.

"All right, now the lot of you, back to class." She looked at them. "Wait! Potter, stay here!" Pomfrey called out to James before he left. 

James looked back at Remus, and Sirius and they nodded, and left. 

"Potter, what happened to her?" Madam Pomfrey asked him sternly.

"Well, Lily was waking her up, and she just started coughing and saying she felt sick!" James explained to Pomfrey; now looking at Clara with a concerned face. She had turned pale white, and didn't look like her lively self, anymore. 

Madam Pomfrey thanked him and dismissed him. James had pleaded to stay, finally Pomfrey agreed that he could check in on her during their breaks, so he nodded knowing it couldn't get any better than that, and left. 

Madam Pomfrey started preparing medicine, and slowly woke Clara up. Clara sat up, and took her medicine. 

"How are you feeling?" Madam Pomfrey asked her, looking concerned. Clara was in the Hospital Wing a lot, but mostly because of quidditch injuries - which she recovered from very quickly - so seeing Clara like this was a shock to everyone, since she was normally really energetic. 

"Better," Clara replied weakly, as she drank some water.

"Okay then, I'm going to check on the other patients, you stay here and don't move." Pomfrey instructed her, waving her finger.

"Okay." Clara nodded and fell asleep.

Meanwhile....

The marauders (not including Clara) were in history of magic class, with Lily, Marlene, Alice, and Frank, "I think there's something terribly wrong," Regulus spoke to Severus, who were also in their class.

"Look, Clara isn't here, and James, Sirius, and Remus look depressed!" Regulus explained, and Severus turned to look at them.

"You're right, but you ask them, there's no way I'm talking to them." Severus answered him. "Besides, he's your brother." Severus added, and so Regulus turned to talk to Sirius. 

"Sirius! Sirius!" He whispered harshly.

"What do you want?" Sirius replied, rolling his eyes. "Must be really important if you're talking to me." He sassed.

"It is, where's Clara, and why do you three looked depressed?" Regulus questioned Sirius.

"First of all, Clara is in the hospital wing. Secondly, I look awesome." Sirius said, as he ran his hand through his hair. 

Regulus gasped, and informed Severus, Evan, and Barty.

As soon as class ended, they all ran to the hospital wing.

"I'm coming, Clara." Sirius spoke to himself in a low, exhausted voice as they ran to the hospital wing. Nobody heard him except Remus, who looked at him with a slight grin. But Sirius ignored his look, he didn't care if Remus had heard him.

In a matter of time, they all reached the hospital wing scaring madam Pomfrey. "My goodness! Out! Out! Not all of you in at once!" She scolded them.

"But you said I could visit her in my break!" James whined.

"Hey guys!" Clara waved at them weakly from her bed.

"Clara!" They all shouted in union.

"Fine, four by four." Madam Pomfrey let James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter in first.

"Are you okay?" James looked at her worriedly.

"Yeah, we were worried sick!" Sirius nodded.

"Move over Sirius," Remus pushed Sirius out of the way, gently. "Here Clara, got you a few books in case you might need to stay here for long." Remus smiled at her and handed her about five books.

"Thanks, Moony!" Clara grinned and hugged him.

"No problem, Vixen." Remus smiled.

"Right, now that you guys are all done with that, Madam Pomfrey!" Sirius called out to the nurse.

"Yes, Black?" Madam Pomfrey answered.

"What happened to Clara?" Sirius inquired.

"Oh! I haven't told you, she just has a bad cold." Pomfrey told them, and got back to what she was doing.

"Alright, out the lot of you, other people want to visit." Madam Pomfrey walked over to them.

"Get well soon, my fox." Sirius whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Bye, Clara!" They all waved her goodbye. 

Madam Pomfrey let the next four in (Severus, Regulus, Andromeda, and Narcissa).

"Aw, darling! How are you feeling?" Narcissa babied her.

"Better, Cissy" Clara made a pouty face.

"Wow! I was really worried when I didn't see you in class Clara!" Regulus laughed nervously.

"Don't worry about me, Reggy." Clara smiled, and Regulus kissed her hand that he was holding. 

"Get well soon, Clara," Severus smiled, "Professor Binns asked me to give you this." He handed her their homework for next class.

"Seriously, can one of you please do this for me!" Clara whined.

"Sure, here give me, I can fake your handwriting." Andromeda offered. 

"Oh, you really are the best, Dromeda!" Clara hugged her tightly.

"Don't get too used to it though, kiddo!" Andromeda grinned, and they all laughed.

"All right, out, come on!" Madam Pomfrey said, ushering them.

End of chapter