First Quidditch Match

Enjoy! 💗

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

Clara woke up early the next morning. "Keep it down, will you? I'm trying to sleep!" She groaned, shouting at Alice, Lily, and Marlene.

"Oi, Quidditch match today, how could you forget?" Marlene raised an eyebrow.

"Oh! Yes, of course! How could I forget!" Clara jumped out of bed immediately, running to her trunk. "Dues meus, where's my scarf?"

"Check your cupboard, I saw you putting it in there yesterday," Alice tipped Clara off.

"oh right thanks Alice" Clara thanked her, Alice smiled and made her way to the common room.

"Oh darn I don't have anything with Gryffindor colors to wear!" Clara said frustrated, slumping down on her bed,

"I would lend you my sweater, but I'm wearing it," Lily smiled, Alice and Marlene nodded in agreement. "Ask James for his, I'm sure he'd love to share with his sister." She added and left the dorm with Alice and Marlene.

"You called?" James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter popped their heads in the doorway.

Clara raised er eyebrows in surprise. "Did Lily tell you I needed help? Or was it Alice or Marlene?" She tilted her head to the side.

"How'd you know?" James rolled his eyes.

"I'm the mastermind!" Clara tapped the side of her head with her finger.

"Right, Miss Mastermind. Here," Sirius threw one of his Quidditch sweaters to Clara.

"Thanks," Clara muttered.

The four boys exited the dorm, leaving Clara to change.

Clara ran down to the Great Hall, her Gryffindor banner in her hand. "Hey, guys," she smiled, sitting in between Sirius and Marlene.

"Vixen," Sirius leaned towards Clara.

"Pads?" Clara raised an eyebrow.

"My sweater looks good on you," Sirius smirked.

Clara blushed slightly, and rested her chin on her hand, pretending to ignore Sirius.

"Padfoot, let's practice!" James told Sirius, standing up from the Gryffindor table.

Sirius nodded, standing up too. He gave everyone a small, quick wave.

Clara got up too, and ran over to the Slytherin table. "Lucius!" She smiled, waving to her blonde friend.

"Clara, what brings you here?" Lucius grinned.

"You guys are going to need all the luck you can get to beat Gryffindor today," Clara teased Lucius, sitting down on the table beside him.

"Three Galleons says Slytherin will win," Lucius held out his hand.

"Three Galleons says Slytherin will lose," Clara shook his hand in agreement.

"Is that...Black's sweater?" Lucius questioned, looking at the name and number on the back of the sweater Clara was wearing.

"Yeah, he lent it to me. I couldn't find mine." Clara shrugged.

"Is that about it?" Lucius asked her in a sly tone.

"Hey! Yes, it is!" Clara tried to stop herself from laughing as she playfully hit Lucius.

"Yes! Yes, go James!" Clara was cheering from the Quidditch stands. "Get the sodding Snitch while we're in the lead!" She shouted at him as he passed on his broom.

James made a salute, grinning widely.

"And that's Gryffindor Chaser, Andrews, down!" The Quidditch Commentator announced into the microphone.

The Gryffindors sighed in furrow, while the Slytherins cheered, and clapped.

"That's an open tryout," Remus told Clara, speaking loudly over the crowd around them.

"I'll never get on, James wouldn't let me!" Clara shook her head, squinting her eyes in the wind.

Remus was about to respond, when a Bludger came hurling towards Clara.

"Potter!" A voice shouted, hitting the Bludger away from her. It was Sirius.

"Sirius!" Clara's hands clasped her heart in shock.

"You need to watch out, Potter!" Sirius warned, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Agreed, Black!" Clara chuckled, and watched Sirius fly away.

Remus and Clara cheered for the rest of the game.

James eventually caught the Snitch when the score was tied 50-50.

All the players took to the ground, James was waving around his Snitch, trying to flatter Lily; as usual.

"James! James!" Clara called out, laughing and running towards her older brother as he dismounted his broom.

"Clara! Did you see my glorious catch?" James smiled excitedly.

"Didn't everyone!" Clara clapped her hands in a happy way. "Are you going to be holding tryouts for Chaser, since Andrews got injured?"

"Yes, I suppose so," James nodded. "Are you thinking of trying out?" He inquired, tilting his head to the side.

"I think so. I've always wanted to be on the team," Clara shrugged, and she began walking with James to Remus, Sirius, and Peter.

"You don't have a chance," James teased Clara, poking her shoulder.

Clara hit his hand off. "I do have a chance! And more than you will ever have!" She retorted walking off, and leaving the four boys together.