Trust Issues

Clara was walking into the Gryffindor Common Room when she found James, Sirius, and Remus sitting on the carpet, meditating, with candles lit around them.

"What are you doing?" Clara folded her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Woah! Only positive vibes, mate," James said in a weirdly soothing, and relaxed voice.

"We're meditating, dude," Sirius told Clara in the same weird voice.

Clara rolled her, she couldn't believe she was doing this. She moved one of the candles, and sat down beside Remus.

"I am one with the silence..." Clara hummed, and the others repeated after her.

"Are you guys meditating?" Lily held back a laugh.

"Remus read a book about meditation. We're either proving it true or false," Sirius explained.

"I see," Lily chuckled, sitting on a couch.

"Lily, we need to do our Charms essay," Dorcas told Lily, sitting down beside her.

Mary sat down beside Dorcas. "They are so weird!" She joked, laughing.

"Guys, you may have not realized, but we have class!" Frank walked up to the meditating four.

"We do?" James raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, yes we do!" Frank chuckled, picking up the candles, and blowing them out.

"What do we have?" Clara asked Frank, standing up.

"I have Potions with Alice - who is waiting outside for me - and Remus. Let's go," Frank gestured for Remus to follow him.

Clara waved to Remus as he left. She opened her bag, taking her timetable out.

"James, we have Defense Against the Dark Arts with Dorcas and Mary," Clara told James, and walked over to Dorcas and Marlene, telling them that they had class together.

James put his school robes on and grabbed his bag, following the three girls. "So long, Sirius!" He waved, wiping his non-existent tears. "Bye, Lils!" He added waving to Lily, who in return waved back.

Clara sat at the back of the class with James, because James 'didn't like being the center of attention.'

James reached into his pocket, pulling out a piece of glass. He looked into the mirror, "Sirius Black." He muttered.

"Oi!" Clara gasped, Sirius's face appeared on the glass.

"'Ello, mates!" Sirius grinned, waving at them through the mirror.

"How the- When did you get this shard of glass?" Clara snatched it from James, inspecting it.

"Lower your voice, no one needs to know about this!" James whispered harshly.

"Sirius! Who's with you?" Clara asked through the glass.

"Wormtail, Marlene, and Snivellus. I can smell his greasy hair from here!" Sirius pinched his nose with two fingers.

"That's not very nice," Clara frowned.

James laughed, and snatched the two-way mirror back from Clara. "Vixen, you can't touch this if you're going to defend Snivellus!"

"You're so nasty, James." Clara folded her arms. "How can you be Head Boy?"

"Because I'm superior," James answered, shrugging.

Clara sighed, resting her chin on her hand.

Everyone was standing inside a protective circle, practicing the Incendio spell.