Lilacs and Tulips

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

As it had happened before, Clara, Lily, Marlene, and Alice were packing their things to leave Hogwarts the same morning.

"I'm going to miss this place." Lily smiled looking around the dorm,

"it's not like we aren't coming back." Marlene lightened the mood.

"It sure is going to seem like it though!" Clara sighed, and Alice placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

The four girls walked down to the great hall for breakfast, and were greeted by four grinning boys.

"Hello," Clara smiled mischievously,

"hi!" James grinned, and Clara shared a impish look to the other three boys.

"No, definitely not." Lily quickly said, noticing the expressions on their faces.

"We didn't do anything." Clara made an innocent face,

"not yet, at least." Sirius whispered, nudging her.

Marlene stood beside Lily, laughing. She actually did find their jokes and pranks quite hilarious. Alice on the other hand, had taken Lily's side, and gave Marlene a warning-sort of glare.

"Nice shoes!" Alice looked at Sirius, James, Peter, and Clara. They were wearing crocs! Freaking crocs! (I know crocs were made in 2006, I even looked it up! But I thought they would make a nice twist!)

"Remus says they're the finest muggle shoes!" Sirius smirked along with James.

"The finest you can find!" Lily nodded, trying not to laugh,

"what's so funny?" Clara folded her arms.

"Nothing, everyone's going to be so jealous!" Marlene added.

Clara, James, Sirius, and Peter walked into the great hall in front of the rest, effortlessly showing off their crocs.

Muggleborns and some half-bloods sniggered as they looked at their crocs. Clara was wearing a flashy pink pair, James had a crimson red pair, Sirius a light blue pair, and Peter a lime green pair.

The four sniggered behind them as they walked, keeping their heads held high, they sat on the Gryffindor table.

"Everybody seems to be aw-stunned by our shoes." James boasted, a few Gryffindors sniggered at that sentence.

"Very stunned indeed!" Remus nodded,

"what are you playing at?" Clara spoke in a low voice to Remus.

"Nothing." Remus replied, shrugging.

"Very well then," Clara reached down to her feet and pulled off the crocs, handing them to Remus. "You wear them." she smirked.

"What? No!" Remus asked, intrigued.

"What's wrong, I thought they were the best?" Clara mocked him as she held out her crocs for him.

"Oh they are! It's just, yours are pink!" Remus looked for an excuse.

"I understand," Clara nodded, and Remus gave a sigh of relief. "Prongs! Give Moony your shoes, he won't wear mine cause they're pink!" She shouted across the table.

"Not a chance! Padfoot, pass yours to Moony!" James shook his head,

"Wormtail you give yours to Moony." Sirius said, turning to Peter.