Happy Birthday Severus!

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

The next evening...

Clara had got back from Hogsmeade, she had gone to get a birthday present for Severus, and she had to get back to her dorm to change for his surprise birthday party in the Slytherin common room. 

She wore a strappy, silk, silver dress that reached the floor, with diamond earrings and diamond necklace, and wore silver sandal heels, her hair was still silver so she decided to make it the theme color of her outfit. She tied her front hairs back to make a half up, half down style. 

She grabbed her wand and left her dorm, while she walked down the stairs to the common room she heard the marauders talking, she had to avoid them somehow so that they wouldn't ask questions, she drew out her wand and pointed and the couch where they were sitting. "Inflamari" she whispered, and a fire started on the couch, she took her opportunity and ran out of the common room. 

She turned into her animagus form and ran to the Slytherin common room quickly, before she went in she transformed back after making sure no one was around, she whispered the password to the wall and walked into the common room. 

Narcissa had been waiting at the entrance for her, "oh I thought you'd never come!" She pulled her, she stopped and turned to Clara. 

"You look gorgeous!" She squealed excitedly, 

"oh thank you! You look fabulous yourself!" Clara complimented her. 

Narcissa was wearing a white dress that reached the floor, she had dashing red lipstick on, and wore crystal earrings, her hair was let down, and she wore white heals. 

"Where do I put this?" Clara held up Severus's present that was wrapped up, 

"over here on the table" Narcissa pulled Clara to a table that had a bunch of presents on it, 

"oh I really do hope the party goes well!" Clara smiled.

"Oh it will!" Narcissa nodded, "Lucius!" Narcissa called out to him,

"yes?" Lucius walked over to them,

"is the cake ready?" Narcissa asked sweetly, 

"yeah" Lucius nodded and walked away.

"I'm going to find Regulus" Clara told Narcissa and walked away to find him. 

She walked up the stairs to the boys dorm and knocked on the door, Evan opened the door, 

"oh hello Clara!" He smiled, 

"hi Evan" she smiled sweetly, "is Regulus here?" She asked.

"Oh ya, he's in the bathroom changing" Regulus pointed towards the bathroom door, "come lets go wait in the common room" Evan pulled her gently down the stairs. "Don't be surprised if he takes long" Evan chuckled,

"oh if he's anything like his brother, than I'm used to it" she laughed. 

About ten minutes later, Regulus came down the stairs dressed up in dress robes.

"Reggy!" Clara ruffled his hair when she saw him, 

"hey! Mind the hair, just fixed it!" He laughed, she laughed loudly. "I see you've changed your hair?" he asked looking at her hair,

"oh yes! But it's just temporary" she explained.

A few minutes later everyone had run into their hiding spots, Clara had saved herself the bother and just turned invisible. 

Severus walked in looking rather smug, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone jumped out and startled the boy. 

Clara reappeared and drew out her wand, "wingardium leviosa" she spoke clearly pointing at the cake and it flew over gently to hover in front of Severus. 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Severus" everyone sang, "happy birthday to you!" They finished and clapped excitedly when he blew out the candles. 

The music and everyone was eating food from the kitchens, and talking and laughing. Severus was unwrapping the gifts everyone got him quietly in a corner, Clara sat next him. 

"You're finally 16 Sev!" She smiled,

"mhm" he grinned, he unwrapped Claras gift, and smiled as he flipped the pendant she got him in his hands. "The deathly hallows" he smiled looking at her, 

"yeah" she grinned.

"Don't think you'll need any of them though" Severus told her, "you're powerful enough already on your own" he chuckled,

"thanks Sev" she laughed, "but everyone has a weakness" she smiled and got up. 

She walked off and sat at a table with Regulus, "what'd you get Severus?" She asked Regulus as she sat down, 

"money" he grinned,

"honestly can't say I expected something more thoughtful" she joked sarcastically, and he laughed.

"So tell me" Regulus began, "how is it that James let you come here?" He questioned her,

"oh he doesn't know I'm here" she smiled cheekily, "you see, him and Sirius were sitting on the couch in the common room" she explained, "and I may or may have not set the couch on fire for a distraction and ran out to the corridor" she grinned evilly. 

"Oh you are evil" Regulus laughed,

"isn't everyone?" She tilted her head as the thought came through her head, Regulus looked at her confused. 

"Well it's late" Clara said getting up, "must leave, homework to do, and books to read" she smiled, "well, goodbye" she smiled and left the common room. 

She cast the disillusionment charm on herself and started walking back to the Gryffindor common room, when suddenly a voice spoke from behind her, 

"it's a wonder how you mastered such an advanced spell" the voice spoke deeply, she gasped and turned around, no one was there, 

"how can you see me?" She asked startled, 

"you see Clara" the voice said as a person started to appear. "Since I have also cast the disillusionment charm" Dumbledore appeared speaking calmly, "I too can see you" he explained, Clara was shook, "than how is it I am not able to see you?" She asked confused.

"Only a very powerful wizard or witch is able to master that" he told her as he walked over to her, "now, my question can be answered in my office perhaps" he gestured to the stairs leading out of the dungeons. Am I in trouble? she asked herself.