Exes and Hexes

"Where do you think she'd be?" Sirius asked Clara, panting as they speed-walked through the hallway.

"Uh...um...common room?" Clara raised her eyebrow in a questioning matter.

"Potter, she's your friend; not mine." Sirius said, and Clara rolled her eyes. "What? Am I wrong?"

"I didn't say that, Sirius."

"You didn't have to."

"Honestly, just stop it. I'm not exactly in the mood to fight with you right now."

"So we can argue only when you want us to? That's the way it is, innit?"

"Oh, just shut up!"

"Make me."

Clara surprised Sirius by suddenly shoving him to a wall to his left, her hands gripping his shoulders.

Sirius raised an eyebrow, and let out a sharp whistle. "Go on then. Shut me up."

Clara glared at him with fury in her brown eyes. "No." She whispered harshly.

"Fine. But someone's going to have to shut up." Sirius teased.

The next second, Sirius had one had on Clara's waist, and the other on her cheek. Kissing the brunette passionately.

Clara didn't pull away, but had her hands in Sirius's dark hair.

"Oh. My. Merlin." A voice muttered from near them.

Clara pulled away almost immediately, and turned in the direction of the voice, Sirius doing the same.

It was James. James Potter of all people.

"I am never, never, ever, going to see you two the same way again!" James whined, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Oh as if we never have to watch you and Evans snogging!" Sirius snapped.

"Shut up, Black," Clara muttered. "Let's just go."

Clara's face was an extremely bright red. Sirius, however, was grinning like a madman, trying to sneakily wrap his arm around Clara's shoulders.

"Oh no, no, no. You're not going anywhere alone with that creep!" James objected, reaching out and smacking Sirius's hand away from his sister.

Sirius looked taken back. "This creep-" He pointed at himself, "-is your best friend!"

"Not if you don't keep your hands to yourself, mate!" James folded his arms.

"Shut up both of you!" Clara exclaimed. "You're both ultimately embarrassing!"

James and Sirius sighed in sync, and then looked at each other with mischievous grins.

"James go back to wherever you came from, Padfoot let's go find Jazz." Clara ended, turning on her heel and walking off in the direction of the Hufflepuff Common Room.

Clara could hear the two boys rambling behind her, and eventually, Sirius caught up with her.

"Are we not going to talk about that?" Sirius raised an eyebrow.

Clara sighed pointedly, "we will, just not now."

"Ooooooooh! Yes, ma'am!" Sirius wiggled his eyebrows. "Is it just going to be talking, or...?"

Clara sent him a glare. They turned a corner and she swung her arm accidentally hitting Sirius on the shoulder.

"What-"

"Accident." Clara replied quickly, trying her best to hold back the grin on her face.

"Common Room?" Sirius sighed.