Last Day at Hogwarts

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

It was the last day of the term, Clara was packing her bags and getting ready to leave after breakfast, she came across a picture of the marauders standing together smiling and waving to the camera. She sighed and sat on her bed smiling at the picture, she was going to miss them, "Clara" Lily interrupted her thoughts,

"oh yes?" She looked up quickly,

"have you seen my hair curler?" She asked.

"Oh yes, I think it's in the box under your bed" Clara answered, Lily walked over to her bed and pulled the box out, she opened it and saw her hair curler. 

"Thank you, it's here" she thanked Clara, 

"no problem" she smiled.

Clara looked at the picture for about another minute after Lily left the room, tears started to fill her eyes, how is Remus going to deal with the full moon on his own? Sirius is going to have to go back to his horrid parents! 

Tears trickled down her cheeks as she looked at the picture. 

James walked in the room, Clara turned around quickly and started wiping her tears away, "Clara come on we're going to breakfast" he told her.

"Yeah, just give me a second" she answered without turning around,

"hey are you okay?" James walked towards her tilting his head.

"Yes, of course" she turned around and smiled, 

"you've been crying, haven't you?" His heart sank.

"What? no!" She got up quickly,

"you have" James pulled her into a hug, "I don't know why you were crying, but it's going to be all right" he told her sweetly. 

She broke down and started crying all over again, "Remus is g-going to be all a-alone on the f-f-full moon" she wept, "an-and Sirius is going to have to go back to his h-horrid parents" she let all her thoughts out. 

James hugged her tightly, "don't worry about it. Come on lets go have some breakfast" he wiped the tears off her face. 

Clara nodded slowly, "yeah, breakfast" she followed him out after cleaning her face and changing her clothes in the bathroom. 

She wore long black sport shorts, a long white shirt, white sneakers, she put her hair in a high ponytail, grabbed her bags and wand, and walked out of her dorm, into the common room, and into the corridor. 

She ran down to the great hall, she put her bags down beside the door and walked in with only her wand. 

She sat beside Remus who was talking with Peter, "do you expect someone to attack us at any second or something" Sirius joked looking at Claras wand. 

"Maybe, or I'm just using it for this" she grinned and lifted a pie with her wand, sending it slamming into Sirius's face. 

"Oh! This tastes good!" Sirius's voice muffled as he ate the pie that was on his face, Clara laughed. 

They five spent the rest of the morning laughing and chatting, "guys, I'll be back" Clara told them getting up.

"off to the Slytherins?" Remus asked casually,

"yes" she smirked, and walked to the Slytherin table. "Hello" she stretched her 'o's as she squeezed herself in between Regulus and Severus. 

"Hi Clara" Regulus smiled, "come to say our goodbyes, have we?" He grinned,