Memories

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

"Cissy! Cissy!" Clara ran over to Narcissa who was with a bunch of other Slytherin girls in the courtyard.

Narcissa pulled Clara away from the group, "look Clara we can't really talk anymore"

"What? Why?" Clara protested,

"it's for your own sake" she spoke,

"okay" Clara nodded sadly, Narcissa gave her a pat on the shoulder and walked back to her group of friends. 

"Potter!" A voice called from behind her, she turned around to see Lucius walking towards her,

"Lucius" she smiled,

"we've got to talk about-" he tried saying,

"I know. You're going to tell me we can't talk anymore right?" She guessed,

"well...I'm sorry. Really sorry. That we can't really talk anymore, and uh you can't come to the Slytherin common room either" Lucius said frowning putting his hand on her shoulder.

"I understand. Must be the same for Evan, Barty and Severus too?" Clara nodded,

"yeah...I really am sorry. We all are" Lucius apologized once again,

"don't worry about it. Just uh tell them that...well...I'll always be there for them if they need me. Same goes for you of course" Clara tried putting on a smile.

"Yeah, okay. Us too" he smiled, she pulled him into a hug, "uh Clara" he whispered,

"right. Sorry" she pulled away quickly, looking around to make sure no one had seen.

"Off to class then" he smiled and she nodded and left, tears streaming down her face. They were her best friends, and now she had to leave them.

Clara walked back to the gryffindor common room to look for the four boys, she went up to their dorm and knocked on the door. No one answered so she opened the door, there wasn't anyone inside. She then spotted a picture lying on the ground beside one of the beds, she picked it up. It was a picture of her in her first year.

*Flashback*

"Black, Regulus!" 

A black haired boy walked up the short stairs and sat on the stool, McGonagall placed the sorting hat on his head. 

"Slytherin!" The hat shouted, and the Slytherin table cheered as the boy sat down beside a platinum blonde haired girl.

"Black, Sirius!" 

"Gryffindor!" The sorting hat announced. The hall remained quiet until the Gryffindors started cheering as the boy sat on their table.

"Evans, Lily!" 

"Gryffindor!".

"Lovegood, Xenophilius!"

"Ravenclaw!".

"Lupin, Remus!"

"Gryffindor!"

"Potter, Clara!" The hall fell silent once again as the small girl walked up and sat on the stool, trembling with fear the hat was placed on her head. 

"Hmm...difficult. smart, yes. But also very ambitious and cunning. Loyal and courageous....but where should I put you?" The sorting hat spoke, "Gryffindor or Slytherin? Where should it be?" the hat said and paused for about a minute.