Shhhh

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

The next day was the last day at Hogwarts. Sirius had apologized to Remus and Remus forgave him. Dumbledore had forbade Severus to tell anyone about Remus. 

The Marauders were sitting in the common room together, "another year, all gone" James smiled.

"We have one year left, we need to leave with a bang" Clara told them,

"we need to have the most epic prank of the century!" Sirius laughed, agreeing.

"we also need to have a party tonight" Peter added,

"I don't think-" Remus attempted to object,

"oh please!" Clara clutched his arm, nagging.

"I suppose since it's the last day tomorrow-",

"oh thank you Moony!" Clara laughed and started running around the common room happily.

Lily, Marlene and Alice walked in the common room talking with Dorcas. 

"Hey Lily! Party tonight!" Clara ran over to her,

"yes!" Marlene cheered,

"you guys planned it all out?" Dorcas questioned, looking impressed.

"Not yet, but you guys can help!" James answered from the couch,

"it should be for only sixth years!" Alice suggested,

"and sevenths?" Sirius asked,

"sure!" Alice nodded excitedly. 

"This is going to be epic!" Clara giggled happily,

"I'll write the announcement" Remus said getting up from his seat, and getting a paper.

A few minutes later...

Clara got up and left the common room, leaving the others to continue planning the party. She went out to the courtyard and sat down under a tree. 

A few Slytherins walked in after her, seeming to not have noticed her. They started practicing a bunch of spells, and dark ones too. Clara hid behind the tree, scared, what would happen if they saw her? She crouched behind the tree as she watched them, sort of fascinated really. Clara had already sworn to herself she wouldn't tell, and was planning on saying that if they caught her.

(Disclaimer!! I don't think all Slytherins are evil! I happen to love Slytherins. In this passage I was referring to Mulciber, Nott, Rosier, Dolohov, LeStrange. (They are mentioned in the sixth book, in Dumbledore's memory with Voldemort - except LeStrange.))

"Avada kedavra!" One of them shouted, Clara couldn't help but yelp before covering her mouth and standing behind the tree with her back turned to it. 

But before she had noticed, a platinum-haired boy had caught her. 

"Clara" he grinned,

she turned around and faced him, "Lucius".

"What're you doing here?" Lucius asked,

"I came here before you lot, what's your excuse?" She answered trying to sound tough.

"I think you already saw my excuse" Lucius said, his grin growing.

"I won't say anything!" Clara pleaded her eyes watering up,