Grand!

TW: MILDLY INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE, DRINKING.

"Can you believe we even survived the day?" Clara joked. She was sitting with Lily and Dorcas in the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Hardly," Dorcas chuckled. "Haven't you got detention with Alice?"

Clara chocked on her Butterbeer, and Lily burst out laughing.

"Of course. I haven't forgot, worry not!" Clara stood up abruptly. She ran over to the four boys chatting mercilessly on the couches. "Detention, boys, detention!"

James and Sirius were startled by the sudden loud noise, and sat up straight.

"Calm down will ya, Vixen?" James frowned. "Go get Alice, we'll have gotten our robes," He shrugged.

Clara nodded, and ran up the stairs to the Girls Dormitories.

"Alice, we've got-" Clara began as she opened the door to her dorm.

A shrill scream caused Clara to shut the door as fast as she had opened it. Alice was half naked in the room, seemingly trying on different clothes.

"I'm sorry!" Clara knocked on the door, thinking of how embarrassed Alice must've been feeling.

She could hear Alice erupt into laughs inside the dorm. "You should've seen your face, Potter!" Alice cackled.

"You're the one who just got witnessed in their underwear, Fortescue!" Clara exclaimed. "Can I come in now?"

"Oh! Yes!" Alice hurried to the door, opening it for Clara. She had wrapped herself in a towel. "Why are you in such a hurry? Got a date?"

"Alice!" Clara exclaimed, trying her best to look mad. "We've got detention, get your robes on!"

"Yeah, of course I knew we have de- WHAT?" Alice screamed at the end of her sentence, startling Clara. "But I already arranged a date with Frank!" She fumed.

"Ooooh! Sounds romantic!" Clara giggled. "But, we have detention, so you'll have to cancel."

"I can't cancel now, it's too late! I need to skip detention!" Alice insisted, folding her arms.

"You know you can't do that, Alice. Hurry up, the boys are waiting for us," Clara said. She noticed how sad Alice looked. "You know, I may have an idea..." Clara added in a sly tone.

"We're here!" Alice announced as she and Clara jumped off the final steps. "And we've got to hurry."

"What's all the rush?" Remus raised an eyebrow.

"No one's rushing. We simply don't want to be late to detention!" Clara replied, finishing the last of her Butterbeer.

"We're already late, V." Sirius shrugged. "I wouldn't deem this a special night, Alice," he added, looking at Alice's fixed up hair, and light makeup.

"Shut up, Sirius." Alice muttered.

"Enough with your silly bickering, Black. Let's just go already!" Clara rolled her eyes, walking off to the portrait hole.

The portrait swung open, and they all exited the Common Room.

"What's this plan of yours, Clara?" Alice whispered to Clara.

Clara glanced behind them at the four boys. They were in own conversation. Splendid. "You're skipping detention," she said in a low voice.

"But that's what I suggested!" Alice frowned.

"You see, I didn't actually have anything planned - don't kill me, Fortescue - but you can just sneak out if you have detention with Hagrid, or Binns!" Clara said with a nervous chuckle.