New Years Eve

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

Clara woke up early, it was New Years Eve! 

A sudden jolt ran through her body, she had remembered it was Severus's birthday in six days! 

She got out of bed, and put on her outfit for the day, she wasn't going to wear her school robes since they had a holiday. She wore loose ripped jeans, a black tank top, silver hoop earrings, silver rings, white sneakers, and a jean jacket with a hood. She kept her hair down and combed it a bit.

She ran down the stairs when she finished and saw the boys already awake and playing chess. "Hello!" she greeted them as she jumped on the couch next to Remus, 

"hey!" he said as he saw her, "full moon tomorrow night" he said in a sad whisper.

"Don't worry about it" she smiled as she rubbed his back, he smiled back but she could still see the worry in his eyes.

"Lets head out to Hogsmeade" Sirius suggested deciding to change the subject since it was creating tension in the room, 

"yes!" They all agreed, and headed out of the common room. 

"Oh Remus! I feel bad for Regulus!" Clara whined to him as they walked to Hogsmeade, "he really wanted us to spend New Years Eve together" she looked down sadly. 

"Don't worry" he put his hand on her shoulder, she smiled nervously than started laughing, he laughed at her and tapped her shoulder to notify her that they had walked into Honeydukes. 

They all gave each other a grin, and ran off to collect the most of their favorite candy or chocolate, 

"let's get some Ice Mice" James nudged Remus and he nodded excitedly grinning. 

Clara had got an awful lot of Fizzing Whizbees, she gave Peter some since she had taken all of the remaining on the shelf. Sirius had gotten some Pepper Imps to show off breathing fire, and probably scare a few first years. They all paid for the sweets they had gotten and headed out of Honeydukes. 

They walked into The Three Broomsticks trying not to catch the eye of Madam Rosmerta, they sat on a table and started talking, 

"reckon we could get a firewhiskey?" Sirius whispered so nobody other than the marauders could hear, 

"doubt it, Rosmerta knows we're underage" Remus pointed out,

"we could use an aging potion couldn't we?" James suggested,

"that has to be the stupidest idea you've come up with Prongs" Clara laughed, "besides where are you going to get an aging potion from?" She reminded him, he laughed.

"Whip one up of course!" James ridiculed, they all fell into fits of laughter.

"Well why don't we ask Slughorn then?" Clara sarcastically stated, 

"maybe Rosmerta will have some to hand out?" Peter continued the joke, James shot them both dirty looks, and Clara rolled her eyes smirking. 

"We could just steal it ya know" Sirius said dully, they all looked at him, 

"ya! We can steal the whole pub at that rate!" Clara mocked him.

"I'm serious!" He hissed, 

"and I'm Clara" she hissed back trying hold back her laughter, they all laughed at Clara's pun, Rosmerta walked over to the loud laughs.